Chapter 6

I woke up looking a hot mess  really late AND sore from ice skating.

"HUN CHANDLER AND CHLOE ARE HERE TO SEE YOU!"

I jumped up and looked in the mirror.

"Oh my god- UM.. I-ILL BE DOWN IN A SECOND!!"

I said changing into low rise black bell bottom jeans with a white belt and a white belly shirt tank top and a black sweater that was zipped up halfway I brushed my hair quickly and threw on some makeup put in my nose piercing and rushed downstairs out of breath.

"Hey guys!" I said standing up straight

My mom shook her head "my god."

"Did you just wake up?" Chandler asked

"Me?! Pshhh Of course not " I shrugged my shoulders

"Mhmmm yeah alright" Chloe said getting up "cmon babes we're going out"

"Bye mom I love you" I said blowing her a kiss and shutting the door.

//

I got home after that extremely long day and took a shower and went to bed.

*chandlers pov*

I woke up extra early this morning. I took a shower and brushed my teeth looking at what to wear, I decided on a plain black shirt with a black sweater over it and dark blue jeans.

I picked up my phone and texted good morning  to Olivia while looking at the messages from the group chat with me James mason and Aiden, it was mostly James and mason going at it while Aiden was trying to break it up as they both got on Aidens case and back to each other. I put my phone in my pocket and made my bed making my way downstairs.

"Bye mom I love you" I said blowing my mom a kiss and opening the front door

"Love you too chandler have a good day!" She said waving bye at me as I shut the front door and started walking to school.

//

"Chandler please put your head up while I'm doing attendance" my homeroom teacher looked at me marking me present.

The door opened and Olivia walked in "sorry um here's my pass" handing miss hover the pass and giving her a sorry smile

"Um Olivia this is your 5th time being late this month... what's going on?"

"Ju- I just woke up late I'm sorry"

"Take a Seat" miss hover sighed marking her late

She walked over to me and sat down "hey chan!"

"Hey Olivia" I said moving to face her

"Oh my goodness I almost had a heart attack this morning coming to school, I put my skateboard down looking at my phone, looked back up and it was laying in the middle of the street literally preparing to be completely broken and I had to jump in the street and grab it as someone almost hit me with their truck!"

Shes so goddamn pretty.. her eyes sparkle when she looks at me, she always comes to school looking gorgeous her skin is so soft she smells great and I could stare into her eyes and look at her lips all day, I couldn't help but smile.

"What?" She smiled at me, her innocent smile

"Nothing I didn't say anything" I said standing up looking down at her as the bell rang "cmon"