Q&A #1

1. Blake & Harley

Question: Do you guys have ever thought of bringing in Poison Ivy into your relationship?

Blake: "Poison Ivy...Pamela Isley, right?"

Harley: "Yep, that's her. And as for having her join, well...it kinda depends. First, both her and Blake would have to get to know each other first and see where it would go. If they do end up liking each other, then we'll have to tell the other girls and see if she'd like to join. It's her choice."

Blake: "Yep. Good answer."

2. Billy Batson

Question: If you ever thought of doing karaoke, which song would love to sing to?

Billy: "Um, karaoke? Yeah, I don't think that's really much my alley."

Freddy: "It's because he's a totally bad singer."

Billy: "Hey!"

3. Harley Quinn

Question: How many kids you like to have when you and Blake get married?

Harley: [She began to blush] "W-W-Wow, t-that's...um...well, I'd definitely settle with one kid or two. Although, it's a bit early to think about it. I would like to see how things go between us and hopefully, we could be married."

4. Diana

Question: Hey Diana! When you first heard about Batman, and his activities during the night, have you ever assumed that he's a worshipper, or follower, of Nyx, the Primordial Night Goddess, or Erebus, the Primordial God of Darkness? Just curious.

Diana: "When I was first made aware of the Batman, it was...quite disturbing what he had done at that time. Although, I haven't made those kind of assumptions and...it's interesting that you have mentioned that now."

5. Billy Batson

Question: Hey Billy... If you obtain a Helmet of Fate and put it on to become a strongest wizard with your Shazam powers, who would you fight with?

Billy: "Hm, I think I definitely would've gone up against Sivana again, just so I could see that look on his face. Although, for some reason, I want to test it out on Black Adam."

Black Adam:

6. Diana

Question: Hey Diana... How do you feel about the Shazam family?

Diana: "I am a bit worried. As I found out that they are actually children, granted with these powers, they could get hurt, or even worse... I am gonna make sure that doesn't happen."

That's part 1 of the DCEU Q&A! Comment down below any other questions you have for the characters!