Peacemaker Intro

Peacemaker, along Blake, Emilia, Vigilante, Leota, Murn, Keeya, John, react to the intro made for the Peacemaker show. How will they and the rest of the audience react to it?

Author: "Next up, I am really excited and curious to see your reaction to this."

Hawkman: "Now what is this one about?"

Author: "You will be reacting to the opening of the tv series, Peacemaker." He announced.

Peacemaker: "Wait, really? I have my own show?!"

Bloodsport: "Okay, how in the world did this fucker get his own show?"

Author: "Beats me, but it was really entertaining. The show pretty much follows Peacemaker dealing with Project Butterfly after he recovered from Corto Maltese and was recruited in Murn's team."

Blake: "Oh, how could I forget that experience..."

Vigilante: "I thought it was really fun."

Leota: "Really? Was it really fun on how we almost died to those butterflies?"

John: "Yeah, that wasn't really much having fun. But, there have been some good highlights. Like me killing that gorilla!"

Emilia: "Right, so are you going to show us this opening?"

Author: "Yep, let me just set this up and...have fun watching!!!

The people that were mentioned looked at each other, confused as to what they are about to see. Meanwhile, Chris was excited and happy to hear that there is a show about him.

Superman: "So, what do you think we should expect?"

Blake: "I don't know, a dance number?"

Aquaman: "I would laugh if it's the case."

Lyrics: Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it!

The song started playing, as it then cuts to Peacemaker standing there and began to dance toward the camera. As the entire area began light up, Vigilante and Leota walked from each side and joined Peacemaker in the dance.

 As the entire area began light up, Vigilante and Leota walked from each side and joined Peacemaker in the dance