Ch. 8

"Now the auditions dates for the horrifying tale of 'Run Away Frankenstein' will be posted on the pinboard in the morning," the Dramarama teacher, Mr.Where, spoke to his class, "and make sure to see it before it disappears," he turned invisible as he said that.

A few groans were heard at his lame attempt of humor.

He turned visible, "the bell will ring in a few minutes, take this as the time to get your things together."

The students, along with (Y/n), grabbed the supplies on their desk and started putting them in their bags.

'The plays here are way less dramatic and deadly then the ones back home,' (Y/n) thought as she grabbed the script Mr.Where had given them of the play. Her eyes went over the first few lines as she read them in her head, a small smile appeared on her face, "maybe this would be good for me, maybe I will audition," she muttered to herself.

"What a scary idea Ms.Strínkla."

The ghoul lifted her gaze from the script to the floating gauze and trench coat in front of her, her eyes meeting the reflective lens of the sunglasses her teacher wore.

"Mr.Where?" She questioned him.

He gave her a nod, "it would be good for you to use it to get out your comfort zone."

She slowly nod her head, "yes, is it good for a monster who has no idea of the stories to be in it?"

He nodded his head to her, "it is a good way to learn more of the stories, though this was made more fictive for the stage then the original script all those years ago." He then turned around and made his way to his desk.

The shriek of the bell signaled the end of the period and the start of lunch.

(Y/n) moved the script into her crossbody bag and put it over her. As she stood up from her desk, her iCoffin pinged from inside her bag. Grabbing it from the side pocket, she made her way out as she looked at the notification.

Frankie
Hey Ghoul!
Lagoona and I are already at a table in the creepteria if you wanna come find us!

I am on my way

Frankie
Boltastic!
See you there! :D

Sliding the phone back into the side bag, (Y/n) couldn't help but take a deep breathe, to help her motivate herself to go see the ghouls. Shaking her feathers slightly, she made her way to the creepteria.

It was starting to get busy when she arrived, she decided to follow the other students to the food line to get her nerves calmed down before she saw the ghouls. Her eyes quickly caught sight of a tray with a slab of meat on it, stomach growls as she realized how hungry she actually was. Quickly grabbing the tray before it can be taken by another monster, (Y/n) grabbed a bottle of water and turned from the food. Scanning the tables for the familiar hair of Frankie's and Lagoona's.

"Uugghh."

A familiar groan is heard from behind her, stepping aside and turning her body slightly, (Y/n) can see that Ghoulia was behind her.

She held her own tray in her hands as she walked up next to the ghoul, "uuugggh," she groaned.

(Y/n)'s nails tapped the tray in her hands as she spoke, "I am looking for Lagoona and Frankie," she looked around the room to find them, "but I am having trouble finding them in this growing crowd."