Ch. 2

(Y/n) walked out of the classroom with goop on her wings and hair.

"Don't forget to look over the recipe over~" Ms.Kindergrubber said in a sing-song voice before cackling like the witch she is.

She wiped the food from her wings and hair, "I shouldn't think lightly of these classes" she threw the goop into a trash can, proceed to shake her bird-like legs as she missed a bit of the goop on them.

"Ah (Y/n)!"

Draculaura's voice caught the ghoul attention, she looked up to see the small vampire and see a few more ghouls walking behind her.

She nodded her head in a greeting manner, "hi Draculaura"

"I see Ms.Kindergrubber's class went as normal" she commented as she noticed the goop on her.

A sigh escaped (Y/n)'s mouth, "I didn't expect anything like that" she mentioned as she reached over and removed some from her feathers.

"That women needs to know that there are some of us who have servants to cook for us" one of the ghouls behind Draculaura talked.

She wore wrappings around her stomach and legs with some on one arm, an intimidating aura surrounded her as her arms were crossed.

"(Y/n) this is my good friend Cleo" Draculaura gestured to her right, then moved to her left, "and this is my other good friend Clawdeen"

On her left was a werewolf teenager, her brown hair was very fluffy looking as she worn her purple jacket with a bit of fur lining at the collar.

Clawdeen tilted her head, "killer outfit, sometimes simple is just as good" she complimented her.

Cleo nodded her head, "Draculaura told us you're from Shrike, is that true?"

She nodded her head, "hatched there and everything, but it's actually Greece" she pointed out.

The mummy girl walked closer to her, one of her arms uncrossed as she held it by the elbow, "why come all this way for such a small school?" Cleo somehow ignored the correct pronunciation as well.

"My mitéra*, my mother, has heard about the famous Monster High and thought it would be a nice pace of change"

"It's actually change of pace" Clawdeen pointed out.

She nodded, "my bad, some phrases are hard as they do not make sense" she said as she scratched her head.

Her head then bounced forward as something came into contact with it, causing her to stumble forward a bit but Cleo caught her before she could possibly fall.

"My bad ladies! The ball must've slipped from my hand" a boy's voice was heard apologizing as he chuckled a bit.

Cleo looked at the boy with a small glare, "not cool Heath"

(Y/n) turned to see who was the one to hit her with the ball, eyes widening a bit as she instinctively took a step back.

Heath picked up the ball and held it in his hands, his eyes landed on the (h/c) haired ghoul. A smirk appeared on his face as he tried to get closer to her, "well hey there hot stuff~ I haven't seen you around here before" his hair grew flames as he attempted to flirt.

Clawdeen rolled her eyes, "that's because she's a new student, just showed up today"

The winged ghoul made sure to keep her distance as she nodded, "yes I am new, and I'd appreciate it if you keep a distance from me" she tried putting it in a nice way.

This surprised the flamed haired boy as the ghouls laughed around her, the fire disappears from his head.

He moved the ball to be held onto his hip, "did I do something wrong already? I just met you!"

She shook her head, but before she could reply she felt someone walk beside her and spoke.

"Looks like you're game is weak Heath, try going after another ghoul" Clawdeen said as she had a hand on her hip.

(Y/n) shook her hands in front of her, "no no it's not that"

"Then what is it?" Heath asked with a raised eyebrow.

She gestured to his appearance, "forgive me but you remind me of the myth with Icarus and Daedalus and I wish to not recreate it"

Heath looked at her with a blank look, eyes just blinking as he had clearly no idea on what the ghoul was talking about.

"You lost me" Draculaura commented.

"She's talking about the guy who flew too close to the sun and his wings got burned off" Clawdeen told her as she gestured to the harpy's wings.

"Why would I burn your wings?"

"It is just a caution I am taking, please do not take offense to this" (Y/n) apologized to him with a apologetic smile.

The boy shrugged his shoulders, "whatever, I'll see you ghouls later" he waved at them as he turned around and left.

Wings flutter a bit behind her as the ghoul felt her nerves calm down a bit, a sigh of relief escaping her.

"Fire really isn't your strong suit is it?" Cleo said as they turned their attention into her.

She shook her head, "not after hearing of the myth"

The mummy shook her head, "you sure talk about your culture a lot" she pointed out, earning a look from Clawdeen.

She pointed at her, "you do the same thing Cleo"

"I do not! And if I did it would be appropriate for the situation"

(Y/n) nodded her head as a way to apologize, "my bad but it is important to me to honor my culture as a way to remember my home, so forgive me if I mention it"

A hand is placed on her back, she looked over to see it was Draculaura.

She gave her a smile, "don't worry, it's no problem if you talk about it"

Clawdeen nodded her head, "it'll be interesting to hear more of someone else's culture, how about you come to the mall with us after school so we can hang out?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose"

Cleo nodded her head, "sure! Besides I've been wanting an outside opinion on an outfit I've been eyeing lately"

(Y/n) thought about it for a minute since this will be her first time in Scaremerica where she'll be hanging out with someone. She then proceed to nod her head, "if you will have me then I will happily join the three of you" she said with a smile on her face.

_____________________________________
*Mitéra - Greek for mother, the i is spelled wrong as it's supposed to have a line underneath it but I don't have the option.