Captive

Kai's POV:

I walk down stairs to see Jay comforting Nya by the table. It looked as if she was having a panic attack. Luckily, Jay had calmed it down.

"What happened!?" I rush over to my sister, asking the question to Jay. He looked worryed as well.

"It's Cole. He just hasn't been back in a long while and Nya's kinda worried." His ancwer confused me. Nya would never be this worryed of Cole not being here for a while. Not unless she knew something else. I try to look Nya in the face but she covered it well. She always hated it when people saw her cry.

"Nya, tell me why your this worryed." My hand rested on her shoulder. She was tense all over. I could feel as she tryed to calm her breathe. Nya always tryed to be in control of her emotions. That's why when they showed, they were so large.

"It's fine." She gets up quickly and starts walking for the door. Jay stopped her.

"Where are you going?" He held her hands in his own. It worryed all of us when Nya was worrying.

"For a walk. I'm fine." She pushed past him and opens the door. I rush back to her side.

"It's getting dark. I'm coming." I hold her by the shoulder.

"Me too." Jay comes to her other side. She nods and we start heading out. Both me and Jay knew she just wanted to find Cole. They had a close bond. Not one of romance or anything. Cole was almost Nya's best friend. They had such a close friendship. It honestly used to make me jealous. A small chuckle leaves my mouth as I think about it.

"What's so funny?" Nya looks at me confused, eyes slightly red from her panic attack.

"Nothing." I smile at her as we continue our walk. We walked across the city for around thirty minutes before we found something unfortunate. Blood. There was something weird about it though. There were pink blossom peddles in it. Where did this come from. Quickly, I look to Nya who looked equally as confused. "Nya... what is this?"

"I.. don't know." She bends down and takes the peddle covered in blood. "Jay, do you have a bag?" Without saying anything, Jay hands her the bag he had in his pocket and she puts the peddle in it. Zane would examine it later with Pixel. "I hope Cole is ok..." She was so fixated on him right now. What happened to make her this worryed about him.

"Nya." I turn her to face me. "Why are you worrying so much about Cole? What happened?" She looked away and Jay sighed. Quickly, I let go of Nya and turn to Jay. "Do you know something?" All he does is look at me sadly.

"Let's go..." Nya puts the bag in her own pocket and starts walking off again. Jay follows. Why was no one answering me? We were now entering the worse parts of Ninjago City. How long was Nya going to look? Suddenly, we hear a large bang.

"What was that!?" Jay was looking everywhere.

"Come on!" Nya rushes off again, heading straight for where the sound came from. Me and Jay rush after her, praying that Nya would find Cole or give up. I'm sure he was fine, right? We run until Nya stops, making us almost run into her. Infront of her was a peace of metal. Metal that didn't belong there. I turn to Jay and he nods. We needed to look around.

"Jay, you look above. Me and Nya will check it out down here." I go over to my sister and Jay begins to climb up the building go look above. This was my chance to talk to her alone. "Nya...?" I rest my hand on her shoulder which she shrugs off quickly. "Tell me what's going on." No response. "Nya!"

"What!?" She turns to me, angry. Suprised, I step back. She rarely got this mad at me.

"Guys! I found Cole!" Jay was yelling from above. Cole was here? Nys quickly jumped up the building to where Jay was, me following close behind.

"Cole!" Nya rushes past Jay to Cole, who was tied to the side of a larger building, rope tight in his mouth. She quickly untied him, making him fall to his knees. I thought he would cough from the rope, but it looked like he was holding it in. "Are you ok!? What happened!?" Nya looked to him eagerly as he caught hus breath again.

"It- it was Chamille-" He managed to make out in pants. Jay turned to me, wided eyed. It's been so long since we've heard that name. Most vivid memories of her was in the tournament, it was for that skating thing Chen put us too. I walk over to where Nya and Cole sat, Jay following close behind.

"Cole, what did she do?" I managed to make our eyes meet. He looked alarmed in a way, but honestly, his eyes looked so sad. Not for me. For me.