SWEETHEART!

Suitcase's POV

.
.
.

[ BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! ]

I was awoken by the horrid sound of my alarm clock. I remember that OJ had purchased it for me because I have trouble sleeping. And if I finally get to rest, I'll wake up 3 hours later than expected, so this was his only idea.

I kick the alarm clock to shut it up. It beeped even harder due to it. I now get out of bed, groaning. I look at the alarm clock. 8 AM. I have no idea why OJ set the timer to that horrid time. Man, it's a Saturday! We don't even have competitions this month, except the one on Wednesday!! Anyway, since it's snowing [V/N: It's mid-December for the confused ones.]
I

shuffle to the clothing rack, and headbutt it roughly to make my beanie fall right ontop of my handle. It isn't fun being armless, but hey, you get some priorities: People feel sorry for you and give you things, you get more attention than others do, and you're mostly the favorite of the fans. Fan pun intended. Anyway..

[ TIMESKIP 30 MINUTES L. ]

I'm rolling in the snow, laughing as i get attacked by snowballs thrown by Microphone and the other Grand Slams. We're having a huge snowball fight, and it didin't take long before the Bright Lights joined in too.

LIGHTBULB: " HEY!! YOU'RE HAVING FUN WITHOUT US?? NO FAIR!! "

FAN: " Yeah!! We want to join aswell!!! "
He spoke with a pout. Our group stopped, giving eachother looks, and a few seconds later,

BASEBALL: " Then get on in! Last one standing wins free lunch at Gelatin's Steakhouse!! "

... And a few seconds later, everyone's throwing snowballs at eachother like crazy bulls. But I have a ingenious idea. I quickly run away from the huge group, and halt myself still pretty close. I now throw my body in the snow, kicking my legs to bury me deeper in the snow. Yes, it's cold, and I may have lost my beanie, but, hey! Suitcases don't get hypothermia.. I hope!

I hear yelling and laughing from the distance, although it's muffled from the thickness of the snow. [ V/N: 1.5 metre length. Yes, that's a hell lot of snow!! ] I bury myself deeper, because I hear someone approaching. Due to the speed and walking style of the object, I assume it's Nickel or Paintbrush. Either way, I should be able to-

" OW! "

Did I just get stepped on?! Oh well, I hope its worth for them! Although that hurt like sticking a needle into your eye.. Please don't ask how I know.

[ APPROXIMATELY 1 HOUR LATER ]

How long have I been in the snow? I lost count. The laughter is less severe than before, so I dig myself back up, getting a handful (get it?) of snow in my mouth. It tastes like... snow. Reasonable, yes. Back to the story! I now shake the remaining snow off my wood. I don't rot due to some extra protection spray 'n stuff. I hope, again. Oh well. I'm assuming everyone has left, due to the sound which died out atleast 5 minutes ago. I shuffle myself back to the hotel.

[529 WORDS]