Chapter 9: Leon wakes up

April and Casey were sitting in the chairs next to the alternative Leonardo, according to the guys, it's now been 2 weeks since he came upon them.

April was wiping the washcloth on the other Leo's forehead when she felt a hand on her hand and she gasped and saw the young turtle opening up his eyes.

" Casey" April whispered.

Casey looked up and him and April backed up a bit and the turtle groaned and Casey left the room to get one of the guys.

April got a hold of his hand " hey".

The other Leo then finally looked at her and gasped " w-who are y-you?".

She smiled " I'm April O'Neil and you're safe".

He then stared panicking " n-n-no, you're n-n-not, s-she, s-s-she-" " hey, hey, it's okay" April interrupted him.

Splinter finally came in with Casey and other Leo looked at him " w-who are you?".

Splinter walked towards him and held his hand " who did I remind you of?"

Other Leo gulped " u-um, my dad".

Splinter smiled " my name is splinter, what is yours?".

" Splinter, or Lou Jitsu, or Hamato Yoshi...what's going on?" other Leo asked.

Splinter held tight of his hand " you are in a different dimension of yourself and your brothers".

Leon started tearing up " o-oh".

He then fell into splinter's chest crying and splinter held him as he cried.

Y'all literally did not know what to do for this, so I just did what was on my mind😐