Chapter 2: Dead brother

Rottmnt verse

The three brothers started at the sky then where the portal was and Mikey broke down, Raph fell to his knees just staring and Donnie felt like his world was destroyed.

" G-Guys?" It was April on the communicator, sounding like she had been crying " W-where are y'all?".

No one spoke for a few moments and Raph cleared his throat " u-um, Satan island".

He wiped his face from the tears that stained his face, his heart breaking, he needed to be strong for his family.

He saw the cracks on Mikey's arms and the tears flowing down his cheeks and he stood up and scooped Mikey into his arms and saw Donnie just staring on the ground arms around himself and tear stains, he sighed and sat down next to Donnie.

————————————————————————

It felt like forever until April and splinter came, they came out and splinter looked at his remaining sons and tears started to break out again but he shook it off and stepped forward " my sons".

They turned to him and Mikey ran to him crying, Donnie walked to him and just sat on his knees with tears running down and Raph broke down in their dad's arms crying and splinter wrapped his arms around them.

Mikey finally spoke " where's Casey?".

" in the van" April responded.

It doesn't matter right now that she stole it.

" I don't know what to do" Raph finally said.

" we need to get you all patched up and looked over" April said.

'Leo's the medic' Donnie signed.

Nobody talked for a few moments until they heard a voice " I-I can do it, master Leonardo taught me".

They looked over and saw Casey and splinter nodded " let's go".