He exclaimed with a joyful, yet

Gandalf:
I am Gandalf the White. And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

They start to walk through the forest, with Gandalf leading the way

Gandalf:
One stage of the journey is over another begins. We must travel to Edoras with all speed.

Dwali:
Edoras? That is no short distance.

Aragorn:
We hear of trouble in Rohan. It goes ill with the king.

Gandalf:
Yes, and it will not be easily cured.

Gimli:
Then we have run all this way for nothing. Are we to leave those poor Hobbits here in this horrid, dark, dank tree-infested...

The forest groans in anger, and Dwali smacked Gimli on his shoulder, and gave him a glare.

Gimli:
I mean charming... quite charming forest?

Gandalf:
It was more than mere chance that brought Merry and Pippin to Fangorn. A great power has been sleeping here for many long years. The coming of Merry and Pippin will be like the falling of small stones that starts an avalanche in the mountains.

Aragorn:
In one thing you have not changed, dear friend.

Gandalf:
Hm?

He glances at Aragorn.

Aragorn:
You still speak in riddles.

Derrim:
What he means is that something is about to happen that has not happened since the Elder Days. The Ents are going to wake up and find that they are strong.

Gandalf:
Exactly.

Gimli:
Strong? Oh, that's good.

Gandalf:
So stop your fretting, Master Dwarf. Merry and Pippin are quite safe. In fact, they are far safer than you are about to be.

Gimli:
This new Gandalf's more grumpy than the old one.

Outside the forest, Gandalf whistles piercingly. Soon an answering neigh is heard and a white horse appears from the plain, answering the call.

Legolas:
That is one of the mearas, unless my eyes are cheated by some spell.

Tauriel:
Can it be?

Gandalf:
Shadowfax. He's the lord of all horses.....

Gandalf gave a respectful bow to him before he approached, and started to stroke his mane.

Gandalf:
...and he's been my friend through many dangers.

Ciri:
Truly majestic. Shame that Artorias had to miss this.

Both her parents chuckles at this.

The eight are seen riding off. Aragorn on his horse, Gandalf was seen riding Shadowfax, Legolas and Gimli are seen riding on Legolas' horse, Ciri, and Dwali were seen riding on Luna, and Derrim and Tauriel were seen on Sif.