An Adventure.

The next morning Bilbo had woken up to see his house was empty. He wandered around his home to see no Dwarves, no Derrim, nor Gandalf. He was relieved to see this but in a way he felt something was different. He looks out his window, and in a way was yearning to see what was out there. He then saw the contract...

And for a moment had a realization that he wants to go out there

...And for a moment had a realization that he wants to go out there.

We then see him running through the town with haste, and literally confusing everyone on his actions.

Hobbit:
Here, Mr. Bilbo where you off to?

Bilbo:
I can't stop, I'm already late!

Hobbit:
Late? Late for what?

Bilbo:
I'm going on an adventure!

He shouts with excitement.

We then see the Company riding on out. The Dwarves were riding on ponies, and Gandalf was riding on his horse. Derrim was riding on Kelpie with a custom built saddle that had small ropes attached to it that he'd use to hold on, and he had no reins because he didn't want to restrict her jaws in case she needed to eat or bite something or someone.

The Dwarves were voicing their opinions on how much of a waste of time that was, when suddenly they heard Bilbo in the distance.

Bilbo:
Wait! Wait! (Everyone stops. Bilbo happily hands it over to Balin) I signed it.

He said as he approached Balin with the now signed contract. Balin takes it, and puts an eye glass to his eye to read the signature.

Balin:
Everything appears to be in order. Welcome, master Baggins, to the company of Thorin Oakenshield.

Thorin then spoke up.

Thorin:
Give him a pony.

Bilbo clearly didn't like the idea.

Bilbo:
No, no, no, no. That...that won't be necessary. Thank you. I'm sure I can keep up on foot. Yeah, I...I've done my fair share of walking holidays, you know? Even got as far as Frog Morton once.

He was then lifted up onto a pony.

We then see Bilbo riding on his pony close to Gandalf, and Derrim although his pony was skittish of Kelpie as were all the other ponies. Suddenly all the Dwarves were shouting at each other.

Oin:
Come on, Nori! Pay up!

Suddenly Bilbo saw coin purses flying around.

Bilbo:
What's that about?

He was confused.

Gandalf:
Oh, they took wagers on whether or not you'd turn up. Most of them bet that you wouldn't.