The White Wizard

Frodo, Sam, and Gollum. Gollum leads them out of the labyrinth of rocks.

Gollum:
See, see? We've led you out! Hurry, hobbitses, hurry! Very lucky we find you.

Sam just glared at Gollum. He didn't trust Gollum as far as he could throw him. Gollum innocently smiled at him.

Gollum:
Nice hobbit.

Gollum then hopped away to get back in the lead. Time had passed, and they found themselves in a swamp.

Sam:
It's a bog! He's led us into a swamp!

He exclaimed. The swamp went on for miles in every direction, and seemed endless.

Gollum:
A swamp, yes, yes. Come, master. We will take you on safe paths through the mist. Come Hobbits, come! We go quickly. I found it. I did. The way through the marshes. Orcs don't use it. Orcs don't know it. They go round for miles and miles. Come quickly. Soft and quick as shadows we must be.

A bit later, Sam, Frodo, and Gollum pause to rest. Sam, and Frodo dig into their packs and grabbed some Lembas Bread.

Sam:
I hate this place. It's too quiet. There hasn't been sight nor sound of a bird for two days.

Gollum:
No, no birdses to eat. No crunchable birdses. We are famished! Yes! Famished we are, precious.

Gollum catches a worm and slurps it into his mouth. Sam looks at this with disgust. Frodo feeling sorry for Gollum tears off a piece of his Lembas Bread, and tossed it to him.

Frodo:
Here.

He quietly said as he tossed it to him.

Gollum:
What does it eats? Is it tasty?

Gollum bites into it and starts choking

Gollum:
It tries to chokes us! We can't eats Hobbit food! We must starve!

Sam:
Well starve then. And good riddance.

He exclaimed with venom in his voice.

Gollum:
Oh, cruel Hobbit. It does not care if we be hungry. Does not care if we should die. Not like Master. Master cares.

Frodo clutches the ring through his shirt as if he was guarding it. Gollum slowly reaches for it.

Gollum:
Master knows. Yes. Precious. Once it takes hold of us, it never lets go.

Gollum gets closer, and closer, and then Frodo jerks back from Gollum.

Frodo:
Don't touch me!

He exclaimed.

Gollum backed away and slowly lays down as if he was in shame of what he did.

The three of them continued their journey through the marshes small fires were seen as they continued.

Sam:
There are dead things! Dead faces in the water!