Wizard:
You are tracking the footsteps of two young hobbits.

Derrim:
Where are they?

Wizard:
They passed this way the day before yesterday. They met someone they did not expect. Does that comfort you?

Aragorn:
Who are you? Show yourself!

The light dims, revealing......

.....dressed in white. Stunned by this they were all speechless. Gandalf was alive and well. Derrim fell to his knees in an instant. Knowing that his good friend was alive, he felt a sense of relief. Ciri was happy to see him. Dwali knelt before Gandalf out of respect, and a way to apologize for leaping at him.

In a moment, Aragorn spoke in disbelief.

Aragorn:
It cannot be!

Legolas:
Forgive me. I mistook you for Saruman

He said kneeling before Gandalf. Tauriel, Ciri, and Gimli all followed suite.

Gandalf:
I am Saruman. Or rather Saruman as he should have been.

Derrim:
You fell!

He said as he got up, and approached him.

Gandalf:
Through fire and water.

A flashback of Gandalf fighting the Balrog with what he had left.

Gandalf:
From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought him, the Balrog of Morgoth.

Gandalf, and the Balrog were seen at the top of a mountain peek where a tower was built. A heavy storm surrounded them and the fight was taking its toll on Gandalf. Lightning struck Gandalf's Glamdring, and he stabs the Balrog in the gut killing it, and it fell off the tower onto the snowy peek.

Gandalf:
Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside. Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and everyday was as long as a life age of the earth. But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Aragorn:
Gandalf

Gandalf gave a strange look.

Gandalf:
Gandalf? Yes. That was what they used to call me. Gandalf the Grey. That was my name.

Gimli:
Gandalf!