Legolas:
This forest is old. Very old. Full of memory... and anger.

The trees began to creak, and groan. Gimli lifted his axe ready for a fight.

Tauriel:
The trees are speaking to each other.

The noises get louder, and Gimli, and Dwali were getting prepared.

Derrim:
Gimli! Dwali!

Gimli:
Huh?

Aragorn:
Lower your weapons.

He gestured with his hand.

Gimli:
Oh!

Dwali:
Oh, sorry!

He said as he puts his hammer away.

Tauriel:
They have feelings, my friends. The Elves began it: waking up the trees, teaching them to speak.

Gimli:
Talking trees. What do trees have to talk about, hm? Except the consistency of squirrel droppings.

Ciri:
More than you can possibly imagine, Gimli.

Suddenly Legolas spoke.

Legolas:
Aragorn, nad nâ ennas!
(Something is out there!)

Derrim, Legolas, and Tauriel were on guard. Tauriel then quietly whispers to Legolas.

Tauriel:
Man cenich?
(What do you see?)

Legolas:
The White Wizard approaches.

Aragorn:
Do not let him speak. He will put a spell on us.

Everyone was getting ready for a fight. Dwali had his hammer ready, Gimli had his axes ready. Tauriel, and Legolas both drew arrows. Derrim, Aragorn, and Ciri all had their hands on their swords.

Derrim:
We must be quick.

Ciri:
Agreed.

With a yell, the seven swing round to attack in accord. They are suddenly blinded by a bright light emanating from the White Wizard.

Gimli's axe and Legolas', and Tauriel's arrows are deflected

Gimli's axe and Legolas', and Tauriel's arrows are deflected. Dwali lunged at the figure with a shout, but was knocked away, and was sent into Gimli, as they fell to the ground. Aragorn's, Derrim's, and Ciri's swords becomes to hot to hold, and they dropped them.