𝗖𝗵: 15| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ A war  ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

It was just another usual day at the castle and Soobin was called by his father to talk about something.

"Probably about being king and shit again" Soobin mumbled to himself.

He entered his father's room.

[In the room]

"So you're here son." The king said with a smile.

"Yes father....what is it?" He says in a bored tone.

"I know you don't want to be the king Soobin, but you have to do it for our people. As the elder prince it's your duty." The king said with a Sigh.

"Yeah I know father, but the kingdom in the north has it's middle son as the king, so why can't Beomgyu be the King here too?" Yeonjun said with a bored look. He was tired of explaining the same things everyday.

"Stop Soobin, I didn't call you here for this today...It's a more serious topic." The King said in a serious voice.

Soobin felt the seriousness in the Atmosphere, so he sat attentively to hear what his father was about to say.

"As you know, the Warewolves have been our enemies since forever and I heared from our secret sources that they are bonding with the Witches to win over human race." The King stated with a tense mood.

The news left Soobin speechless. Is he hearing it right? The human race is in danger yet again.

"Wait aren't the Witches and Sorcerers away from fights and all? They are friendly with us though? The Wizard Prince Sunghoon is even said to be in a relationship with a human from north." Soobin asked Puzzled.

"Yes it's true...but some of them aren't supporting the Prince and the human's relationship, that's why they are planning a war against us Humans. And as Warewolves are already our enemies, they're gonna help them." The King explained with Sadness evident in his voice.

"A war? That's not right, how will we win against them?" Soobin said flabbergasted. How are humans supposed to win against people who have Magical powers and un-human strength?

"That's why I called you here to discuss it Soobin. All the three kingdoms are going to fight this together. The Wizard Prince will help us humans, because he wants peace between humans and witches. I'm glad the King and Queen are with us too." The King stated with a little smile.

"Oh i see, that's great! So are we holding a gathering soon?" Soobin questioned.

"Yes it will be next week. The Wizard Family will come too. So as the prince of Slivenna you need to take responsibility and fight for your people." The King ordered.

"Yes Father I understand, I'll do everything to protect our people. But can you please let me be a Knight?" Soobin tried asking again.

"Soobin, how many time do I need to say it? YOU'RE THE CROWN PRINCE AND YOU WILL BE THE KING NOT BEOMGYU!"

The King yelled angrily and got up from his chair walking out from the room.

"What's so wrong with Beomgyu being the king? Why does Father always look down on him? He has more Knowledge and interest in these things! He's even good at archery and sword fighting, but father never sees the good in him. Beomgyu must feel terrible." Soobin mumbled sadly, feeling bad for his brother.

Maybe Soobin has to accept the fact of being a King and live unhappily forever. It's his fate afterall.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs!! Here's an important chapter~
There's gonne be a war soon👀✨ Hope y'all liked this chapter.

Bye for today! Take care Luvs!💙
-Rin💗