The Truth

It Was 10 Am When I Heard The Boy Crying Still In The Bathtub ,
Damn I Forgot To Make Sure He Got Out

I Looked Over And Saw E Still Sleeping , Drooling Over The Pillows . Shaking My Head And Climbing Out Of Bed I Walked Towards The Sound Of The Boy . What Was I Gonna Do ? Hell Hopefully I Can Get Rid Of Him , It Was No Way On Gods Green Earth I Was Going To Keep His Ass Around. For One , Me And E Got Stares All Day Long Because We Looked Young And Overly Sexual And Two , E Got A Thing For Public Display Of Affection . Always All Over Me. Which I Loved But At Times Can Be Too Much .

Soon As I Reached The Bathroom Door , The Crying Stopped . I Slowly Opened The Door & Saw Him Naked With Scars All Over His Legs . My Body Instantly Got Weak Seeing His Bruises, Some Fresh . Some Looked Weeks Old . I Took Off My Black Sheer Tee And Threw It At Him .

Hey Put This On And Get Up , You Got My Bathroom Bloody As Hell . No Disrespect But I Don't Know What You Got . Its Some Bleach Under The Sink . Clean Up . And Come Out Here When Your Down .

I Turned And Walked To A Pile Of Clean Clothes And Threw A Pair Of Black Sweats In The Bathroom .

Put These On Too . You Can Have Em . Hurry Up .

I Sat On The Bed Reached Over To My Night Stand And Pulled Out My Phone . I Looked Around My Photo Gallery And The First Thing That Pops Up Is A Ten Minute Video Of The Boy And Lucky. I Waited For A Few Seconds Before I Pressed Play .

As The Seconds On The Video Inched To Minutes My Mouth Dropped . I Whispered Under My Breath ....... What The Fuck

Disgusted , I Took My Memory Card Out , Put It In An Old Camera And Stashed It Under The Night Stand . Yes I'm Definitely Gonna Use That . I Don't Know When And I Don't Know How .

The Boy Finally Came Out And Began To Speak Slowly ,

Ummm , Um ... Thanks ..  For Everything . I'm ... I'm Sorry .... I Didn't Know He Had Children .... I Don't ....

Children? I Know We Don't Look That Young And I Know He Didn't Think Lucky Was Our Father . He Tripping For Real

If I Knew I Wouldn't Have Came .... I .... I Swear . I Would Have Stayed On My Side Of Town .....

I Cut Him Of Short .

First Of All . Lucky Aint Our Damn Daddy . And Second Of All  I Hope You Scrubbed My Damn Tub

E Woke Up And Just Stared At Me , With Fear In Her Eyes . She Always Had Bad Dreams And Waits For Me To Cuddle her , But The Fear In Her Felt Different This Time. Like She Knew Something We Didn't.

I Focused My Attention Back On The Boy And Saw Him Looking Dead In Egypt's Eyes . What In The Fuck Was Going On . What Was I Missing .

Umm Ummm I Got To Go . Thanks For Everything Hunny .

He Picked Up His Gold Purse He Dropped On The Floor The Night Before And Practically Ran Out Of The Room .
Turning To Face E , I Asked Her

What The Hell Is Going On . Why Were You Looking At Him Like That . Do You Know Him E ?

Before I Could Say Anything Else , E Started Crying ,

I Instantly Knew Who It Was ,

That's My Brother , My Mother Said He Died At Birth ........