"It's Mickey!"

  "No, it's Ricky."

  "I think I know my own name."

  "Think you know your own name?" The Doctor said, rolling his eyes. "How stupid are you?"

  Without even saying anything, the woman went to leave. It didn't make any sense, as she had to be there for a reason. She couldn't just arrive and then leave moments later.

     "Mum, don't!" Rose called after her, and then turned to walk to Doctor. "Don't go anywhere!" And then to Mickey, she warned him. "Don't start a fight!"

  Whistling lowly, EJ taunted. "Quite the life you've got, Doctor."

  "Don't you start."

  When Rose ran back in, she had many ideas, all running around her mind, and she wanted to get them out as fast as possible. "That was a real spaceship?"

  "Yep." The Doctor stared at his screen.

  "So it's all a pack of lies." She caught on quickly, just not as quick as EJ. "What is it then? Are they invading?"

  "Funny way to invade." Mickey mumbled from the corner, crossing his arms. He was like a toddler in how huffy he was. "Putting the world on red alert."

  "Good point." Said the Doctor. "So what are they up to?"

As the Doctor excused himself to fix a part of the Tardis, it left three people above deck who didn't really want to talk to one another. Although, he could hear everything that was being said; the only gap between them was a glass flooring. Rose, Mickey and EJ, all of whom had nothing to talk about between them, had been forced to, otherwise silence would ensue. It was difficult to say the least.

Rose had found herself at the controls, and bombarded by EJ's questions. He didn't really fancy being interrogated himself, and this was the next best thing.

"You two dating?"

"Mickey?" She pondered a moment, deciding how much of the truth she wanted to share. "We kind of were-"

"No, I meant you and the Doctor." EJ snorted. He thought it was obvious, but clearly not. "I mean, talk about domestic!"

"Oi!" He could hear the Doctor complain from below deck.

Mickey caught wind of their conversation, which meant it wouldn't be left in the dust and onto the next like all of the others. "If you're asking for her, then don't." He spat. "One guy to the next."

"No offence to you, Rose, cos you're probably really pretty, but I'm more likely to fuck Mickey than you."

"That's graphic." She froze a little, but EJ just raised his eyebrows tauntingly.

Mickey just jabbed him. "You're gay, then?"

"Mickey!" He was scolded by the blonde girl, rather harshly.

"Fuck no." The blonde boy sounded genuinely disgusted by the insinuation of being something as normal as 'gay'.

"Then, what are you?"

"None of your fucking business."

In truth, EJ had never labelled the way he was attracted to people. It was easier not to. When there were so many beautiful people in the world, why would he ever limit himself to just one gender? It only became a problem when he was asked those sorts of questions, because normally he was surrounded by the sort of people who didn't care about that sort of thing. He was completely unprepared, in that sense.