𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

It was hardly an unusual sight to come home to, especially if Regina was working longer hours than usual at her office.

The mayor smiled when she found Rumple and their daughter, Charlotte, curled up on the couch in the living room watching a movie together.

Her husband and child formed a particularly adorable image: Lottie was resting her head against her father's shoulder and he had his fingers running carefully through her hair, clearly enjoying a little father/daughter time.

Grinning, Regina leaned against the door-frame and watched them contentedly for a moment, and then blinked in confusion when she heard the language the characters in the film were speaking.

Curious, she quietly moved towards the couch, not wanting to disturb the moment but wondering what they were watching.

She was unable to keep silent when she realized that her loved ones were viewing Monsters Inc.

In French.

"Darling?" she ventured, throwing a glance at Rumple. "Is there a reason you're watching this in a different language than our own?"

"I figured it's never too early to challenge our daughter's mind," he smiled sweetly and patted the free space next to him. "And since you're fluent in French I thought it would be the appropriate choice."

Regina arched both eyebrows at her true love, but sighed and sat down. "D'accord."

He chuckled and leaned in to press a kiss to her cheek.

Despite her befuddlement at the situation, she smiled and cuddled up to him when he draped his free arm over her shoulder and pulled her into his embrace.

About half-way through the movie, Charlotte fell asleep in her father's arms and he carefully carried her over to her room while Regina sat and continued to watch.

When Gold returned, he picked up the remote. "Do you want me to change the track back to English now that it's just us?"

"No!" Surprised by how loudly the protest came out, she flushed a rather fetching shade of pink when she saw his amused reaction.

Clearing her throat, she attempted to regain her dignity. "I mean…I'm curious to hear how all the voices sound now. Might as well let it play through."

"Uh-huh; sure." Her husband's tone was remarkably close to that of a certain antagonist's, which only made her blush further, but then he sat down next to her without comment and she figured she was in the clear.

As the film played on, Rumple spent more time looking at his wife than he did at the screen, wondering why she was so adamant on finishing something that was aimed at kids.

He found it very cute when she laughed at the humorous parts, but then he noticed the way her cheeks would color slightly at certain times, so he glanced back at the screen, trying to see what was gaining such rapt attention.

About a quarter to the end, he realized just what, or rather: who, was causing his Queen's reactions.

"Oh my…I can't believe this," he muttered.

"What?" Regina asked absentmindedly, her eyes still glued to the television.

"You're in love with that lizard!" Rumple blurted.

She turned towards him, an indignant expression on her lovely features. "What on Earth are you going on about?"

He gestured wildly at the screen. "Randall! You have a crush on Randall!"