ɪɪ. 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘦

tw - death, guns, blood, violence, sadness

museum.

great description.

THE TEEN SLOWLY SAT up from the hard cement floor and looked up at Joel and Tess who sat in chairs behind her, once sleeping, body

THE TEEN SLOWLY SAT up from the hard cement floor and looked up at Joel and Tess who sat in chairs behind her, once sleeping, body. "Buenos días." She whispered as she rubbed her eyes, making them water up. "Mornin', Kid." Joel greeted without looking her.

She stood, following the adults' eyes to where Ellie sat. She noticed the wide gap between the three and the girl. "What's happening?" She asked, pulling up another stray chair beside Joel, "we're being safe. We don't know if she's infected or not." Tess explained. "Isn't this a little, cómo se dice, extreme?" She asked. Joel only shrugged, "can never be too careful." That's when Ellie's body stirred and she woke, putting up a hand to shield her eyes from the beam of sun that was cascading right onto her small body that lay in a bed of green grass.

The girl turned to see the three, beginning to stand but paused when Joel raised his gun. She quickly took the hint and sat back down, "do I look like I'm infected?" She asked. "Show us your arm," Joel demanded. Ellie rolled her eyes before lazily pulling up her sleeve to show the scar, "it's not getting any worse, is it?" She asked. Aitana kept her eyes trained on Ellie, who was looking everywhere but her. "If we're out in the open city, why aren't we getting swarmed?" Ellie asked. "Don't worry about that." Joel brushed her off, "well, I'm gonna," she deadpanned. "What was Marlene doing with an infected kid?" Tess questioned. "I'm not infected. She found me after I was bitten."

"And she didn't shoot you." Joel pointed out causing The Williams girl to motion to herself, "clearly not. She locked me up and had her guys test me every day to see if I was getting sick." At that, Aitana perked up, "tested you? Cómo?" Ellie looked at Joel and Tess, confused. Joel rolled his eyes, "'how' she's asking how." He clarified.
The fed up teen grumbled, "I have to pee." 
"Test you, how?" Tess repeated Aitana's question, but in a more stern manner.

Ellie let out a frustrated noise, "they'd make me count to ten and hold out my hand and then keep it steady. But, you know what I think really impressed them was the fact that I didn't turn into a fucking monster." She explained. "Now can I please?" Ellie began to stand which made Joel slightly raise, pointing his gun at the teen. Ellie glared at him.