i just closed out the gc cause i don't got time for none of them.

if the school gets shot up oh well ima be ready.

im to young to die right now even tho i want to.

"yazzy you heard about the person that's gon shoot up the school?" my brother zion asked me .

"my nigga i was just in the fucking group chat with you , u ain't seen me texting?" i say clearly annoyed .

"ok that's why i hope they blow up shit up"he responds.

ik this nigga did not just wish death on me he so mean to me.

"okay idc at least i ain't gotta see you" i say mugging him

"blah blah blah good night"he says walking out the room.

"k bitch ass nigga hope you don't wake up" i say getting under my covers and closing my eyes.

THE NEXT DAY....

_________________________________

I walk into school a look around to see a good amount of people here today.

i guess it wasn't that bad because usually when we get threats there would be more guards then we usually have and metal detectors and every door we enter in.

i walk up to the only ppl that i really know that came to school today which was david , maziah , deasia , and aziara.

they was all huddled up at aziaras locker and i could tell that she was nervous because she don't really talk to them but they still cool with eachother .

"give her some space damn" i say pushing maziah and deasia away from aziara. "bro she never wanna talk to us tho" maziah says frowning. "she don't got to" deasia says .

"where is zion yazzy?" dd ask me. " he ain't come my mom always letting him skip school now if this shooting don't happen he gon be mad because he know that if he get another 4 absences he gon get some 4 days of iss but he don't listen" i say rolling my eyes even thing about him.

me and zion had a close relationship but he was just so mean and rude for no reason so he kinda messed it up.

"bro if a shooting really happens guess who ima protect" he says smirking .

"boy stop hitting on my friend she don't won't you". maziah is deasia's cousin and he just won't stop hitting on aziara .

"i was just playing" he says laughing "and stop joking about a damn shooting bc yk damn well you is not gon protect her if the came in the class room and started shooting" says deasia.

we just chop it up while walking to our 1st period.

1 HOUR LATER
_________________________________

the class was about to be released untill the announcement lady came out say something about a code red and then all i heard was gun shots.

omfg you got to be kidding me like bro be so fr .

" ok guys calm down and don't say nothing get the desk and chairs or anything you can find that can barricade the door and also get things you can throw at the shooter just in case" Ms . shanner said.

"nigga what you mean just in case" i say bc tf bitch you got me fucked up this bitch better not come in this classroom...

"not right now yazzy just do what i said please and be quiet"

i roll my eyes and just do what she says.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's been like only 5 mins and the shooting is getting even closer  and you can hear screams ... poor kids . i'm just sitting zoned out rethinking life until someone started talking.

"ma'am where are the police it's been to long and the police station is not even 5 minutes away.." kiana , a student in the class with us said.

"right cause if they ain't gon save us i can just get my mom to" aziara says. i'm saying because if i get shot ima be mad at everybody .

"don't worry aziara i got you" maziah says putting his arm over her shoulder , she side eyes him but keeps his arm there.

"umm can y'all not there's literally people dying and y'all are over here flirting bro" maziahs ex - miriah says mugging them. she really just mad because he ain't taking her back tho.

"don't speak that in existence and stfu nobody got time to be arguing damn" kiana says getting mad.

omgg they is so annoying and im really finna cry bc they won't stfu and my phone is dead asf.

"yeah whatever weirdo"miriah says . "girl shut the fuck up before we get shot dummy you always- listen both of y'all hush right the second today is not the day . i just sigh and lay my head on dd's shoulder.

"yo yazzy you good?" "yeah im alr" i say.
miriah gets mad and starts to talk but then we hear somebody tryna open the door.

"oh hell no bye" maziah says running to the window opening it. "nigga you said you was gon protect me see this why i don't fwy now bro" aziara mugs him and also runs to the window.

that somebody shots at the door and kicks it.
"FBI OPEN UP" they say . "now nigga you dumb asf why would the fbi come and try to open the door.. they supposed to do that after and nobody not even supposed to be in here dummmyyyy" i say.

"no yazzy shut up and go outside the door before you get us killed" ms shanner said pushing us towards the window .

dd helps me out and we run to the front of the school where all the police n shit was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the end of it was so rushed bc i'm tired asf but see y'all next chapter