𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, kay

"FIGHT"
─ a kay flock imagine,

"IF YOU WANNA PLAY WITH ME LIKE THAT I'LL FUCK YOU UP

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"IF YOU WANNA PLAY WITH ME LIKE THAT I'LL FUCK YOU UP."
IN WHICH — they have an argument.

DA BRONX, NYC
7:56pm

AZALEA —

KAY AND I WERE DRIVING BACK HOME FROM THE MALL, the entire drive was completely silent, I didn't hear a word from him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

KAY AND I WERE DRIVING BACK HOME FROM THE MALL, the entire drive was completely silent, I didn't hear a word from him.

He gripped the wheel as hard as he could and his breathing kept getting heavier as he was driving, he was angry as shit and let's just say it's kinda my fault.

Let me explain what happened.

KAY and I went to the mall today, and as we were holding hands and walking around some ugly bitch walked past us and my boyfriend who has absolutely NO SELF CONTROL turned around and stared at her ass.

FLASHBACK -

"KAY, what the fuck was that?" I asked him sounding pretty irritated and he turned back around. "What was what?" He questioned and looked at me like nothing happened.

"Well that bitch just winked at you after you looked at her ass," I said and looked at him.

"No, i didn't look at her ass." He said, this made something snap inside of me, without hesitation I walked away and entered victoria's secret.

I grabbed some red lingerie from the shelf and walked over to a fine guy who worked at the store and smiled. "Hey, I have a question, you think this would be a good fit for me?" I asked nervously.

"Try it on and we'll see ma." he said and showed me where the changing room was, I could see KEVIN walking in the store from the corner of my eye.

I quickly went into one of the dressing rooms, took off my clothes and tried on the lingerie.

I came out and the guy was smirking, "Woah you look good, you have a man?" He asked.

Just as I was about to say something, KAY suddenly teleported beside me and said "yea she does." and looked at the guy with a blank stare.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the locker room and closed the curtain.

"Babe what are you doing-"

He grabbed my arm, picked me up and pressed me against the mirror.

"Now you bein mad funny, you think it's funny to do shit like this? because i'll fuck you up right here." He said and looked me dead in the eye, I'm not gonna lie, it turned me on.

END OF FLASHBACK -

KAY parked the car in front of the house and got out, i did the same and he locked the car. We went into the house and I put the shopping bags on the couch.

"So we not gon to talk about what happened at the mall?" He asked as I took my shoes off.

"There's nothing to talk about. You looked at a girl's ass and I talked to a guy." I walked into the kitchen.

"That shit with that ugly ass shit wasn't funny," he said. "I do what I want," I mumbled kissing my teeth.

"Not while you're with me," he looked straight into my eyes. He was pissed and I could tell by his face. "Well you started it," I said.

"I should be the only one allowed to see your body," he said. "And my ass is the only ass you supposed to be lookin at, not some random bitch from the mall." I said.

"I DIDN'T LOOK AT HER ASS" He started yelling, causing a whole scene. "YES YOU DID I SAW YOU."

"I fucking hate you" I said and just as I was about to walk away he grabbed my neck "fuck did you jus say?" he asked.

I looked him in the eye and said "I said I hate you." He let go of my neck.

"Stupid bitch, go upstairs and get undressed. If I go upstairs and you're covered in any kind of clothes I'll boom you." he said.

"What if ion want to?" I asked and he just smiled. "It wasn't no question or choice. Just do what I said"

I turned around and sat on the couch, just to mess with him.

I grabbed the remote and went on netflix, "hmm I said something?" He said. "Yeah I heard you, and I say no."

"Fuck did you just say?" He started walking up to the couch really fast.

"I said no, you need me to buy you hearing aids?" I laughed and at that moment he smacked the remote out of my hand.

"KAY WHAT THE FUCK-"

I was interrupted by his hand on my neck, with a really tight grip.

"You think you can disrespect me like that?" He said making the grip around my neck tighter and causing a soft moan escape from my mouth.

"Damn you like it this much baby girl?" The sexiness in his voice sent chills down my body.

He began to take off my clothes, soon i was only left in my shirt, and he took that off too, leaving me in a bra.

I touched my neck and it lowkey hurt, this shit is gonna leave a mark.

I climbed on top of him and started kissing him, my arms were around his neck and his hands were on my butt. He grabbed my waist as he pulled me closer to him and started sucking on my neck as I softly whined.

-

#freeflocka 😔💔

#freeflocka 😔💔

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.