𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, kay

"YOU RIGHT"
─ a kay flock imagine,

"YOU RIGHT"─ a kay flock imagine,

"GOT A MAN BUT I WANT YOU."
IN WHICH ─ reader has a man but wants kay.

DA BRONX, NYC
8pm
ISIS ─

(this girl is so cutesy yalllll)

"BABY" i yelled closing and locking the door behind me after stepping into my house.

i called out for my boyfriend, javon but got no answer.

he didn't respond straight away.

all of a sudden i heard his voice from the couch, "where were you huh?" he asked, his tone was laced with accusations.

i looked straight into his eyes before replying.

"i was with kay." i said.

after responding i looked around the house, it was a mess, this man was so fucking dirty.

it was as if a tornado had ripped through the place and i had literally cleaned it before going over to kay's house.

i also noticed that there was a bra lying around on the floor, and it obviously wasn't mine, well he cheated again.

"you cheating on me with him?" javon asked pouting sarcastically, he clearly didn't give a fuck.

"no." i said kicking the bra that was on the floor not even bothering to pick it up as i walked into the bathroom.

maybe i should cheat toi but i'm stuck with his trifling ass.

i took a shower and i still couldn't stop thinking about kay, i was suddenly in the mood to see him again.

but a part of me felt guilty because when i said i would ride fa javon i meant it, but would he ride fa me? no he wouldn't.

butterflies flutter in my stomach whenever the thought of kay crosses my mind and i don't see the point of fighting that feeling now.

i went back downstairs and javon was gone, i left the house too and decided to go back to kay's house.

as i pulled up to his house again the first thing i noticed was his car parked in front of it.

my heart raced at the thought of seeing him, even though i knew damn well i shouldn't be there.

i took a deep breath and knocked on his door, there was a long silence and for a moment i was thinking about leaving.

"who is it?" kay's voice called out from the other side of the door.

"it's me isis." i said trying to keep my voice low and steady.

he opened the door.

"whatchu doin here?" he said looking at me up and down.

he was shirtless and out of breath. "i jus missed you." i said.

but my heart dropped the moment i heard a girl's voice coming from upstairs.

"kayyyyyy babyyyyyy hurry uppppp."

my heart shattered, i knew he wasn't gonna wait for me forever, of course he moved on.

"oh i'm sorry." i said turning around and walking back to my car.

"baby wait" kay grabbed my arm.

"what kay? it's fine go back to yo girl, we ain't together anyways ain't got no reason to be mad."

"she ain't my girl shawty, you are." kay said.

"na this was clearly a mistake, i'm in a relationship anyways." i said.

kay's eyes were suddenly filled with annoyance, "and what he got that i don't mama?"

"a shirt?" i mumbled.

"stop playin wimme, it was supposed to be me an you anyways, i don't want those otha girls i only want you and you know that, after everythin we been through i thought we had a plan?"

"we did have a plan but i told javon i'd stay with him until the end, i feel bad breaking that promise." i said.

"jus drop him who gives a fuck, you got me." he said.

"only if you drop that naked bitch waiting for you to fuck her upstairs."

"igh ma, whatever you say." kay said.

-

641 words .
most of my imagines r kay but if y'all want me to write ab anyone else please let me know .