The girl looked at me and looked like she was about to cry. "O.... ok" she said and walked out.

I walked out and there were no fans, I smiled, fixed my make up and walked into the room where I will become Mrs Shelley.

The music was playing, everyone was looking at me, including the most perfection human being in the world, he was smiling. I looked straight at him, ignoring the fact that everyone is staring at me and I hate it.

I reached George, he look my hands and looked deep into my eyes, making me feel like we are the only two people in the church. I was lost in his eyes, I was in my own little world, until George said "I Do" and smiles at me.

"Wilt thou have George Paul Shelley to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?" the vicar said.

"I do" I said and smiled at George.

"You may now kiss the bride" The vicar said.

George gabbed me by the waist and kissed me. I was now his wife. This feeling is unbelievable. It fells like a dream.

Everyone started to leave when that girl walked in ran up to George. She whispered something in his  ear, he looked at her, he was angry.

"How dare you say that about my wife. My wife is perfect in everyway, I don't need my fans telling me if she is or isn't perfect for me, I know she is, I wouldn't be here marrying her if she wasn't perfect for me now leave" George said, almost shouting.

"Wait, I want to say something" I said, and the girl walked back.

"What do you want slut" she said.

"One, im not a slut for marrying your idol so back off, and two, I told you, if you didn't leave us alone, George will leave Union J, so get out now, and never, ever come near us again, or he will leave, you should really stop hating on your idols wife. He will hate this life if you do, and the only thing I could do about is leave, but I can leave him and our baby" I said

"BABY?" the girl gasped.

"Yes, problem with that? pass him here please Jaymi" I said. I grabbed Andrew and cuddles him, George grabbed me from behind.

"When did this happen?" she asked

"3 months ago" George said, kissing me on the cheek.

The girl stormed out of the room. I gave Andrew back to Jaymi and followed her.

"THEY'VE HAD A BABY, 3 MONTHS AGO, IF GEORGE LOVED HIS FANS, HE WOULD OF TOLD US, WHY DIDNT YOU GEORGE?" the girl shouted.

"don't you read magazines anymore? lots of fans know, look online" George said

The crowd of girls got their phones out and started looking.

"Then why aren't they on twitter on facebook?" she girl said, crying her eyes out.

"Because I got a new phone, and I haven't downloaded facebook and twitter is messed up " George said.

"I think you've just lost a lot of fans here George, goodbye" the girl said. The crowd of girls all took off their Union J merch and threw it at me.

"Its her fault" a different girl said. I looked at George, he took me by the hands and pulled me back into the service room, where Jaymi was looking after Andrew.

"Jaymi, look after her a sec, our fans, well former fans are mad for not posting pics of the baby on facebook and twitter" George said.

"Sure, just hurry George you leave for your honeymoon in 2 hours and half and you still got a after-party to go to!" Jaymi said at George left the room. "Do you want Andrew?"

"Yes" I said, wiping away my tears

"Don't listen to them, you are perfect to George" Jaymi said while giving me the baby.

"what if im not?" I asked

"Don't start this, you are perfect for him, I've never seen a couple so happy before, when you got together on the night of the live shows, George has been happy, there is not one day he had been mad. you make him happy, he makes you happy, so you are perfect for him, your perfect for each other" Jaymi said. "And this little man right here, shows you love each other, you will always be there for him wont you, don't let this silly little girl bring you down!"

"thanks Jaymi, you guys are really good friends, im glad I met you all" I said and George walked in.

"Right then, party time!" George said, we got up and left to go to our house.

There were balloons and banners all over our house. I looked at George and forced a smile at him. I am still upset from the fans.

"Come on" he said and pushed me in by the waist.

He opened the door and the house was empty, the lights were on, no one was hiding. George looks around the house. No one. Then George called Jaymi, no answer, then JJ, no answer, then Josh, he answered.

"What happened to the party at my house Josh?" George said.

"we decided to have the party when you come back off your honeymoon. Just go into your bedroom we left lots of presents for you guys there." Josh said and hung up.

We both walked upstairs into out bedroom. There were candles everywhere, and presents covering the floor.

"Are they off the boys?" I asked

"I think so" George said. He looked at me and smiled. He continued to look at me.

I walked over to him and kissed him.

"I love you George, I cant believe your mine" I said and hugged him.

He grabbed me by the waist and threw me on the bed. "I love you too baby girl, im the luckiest man ever to have you" he said and kissed me back.

He lie down next to me, looking into my eyes, then started to run his fingers through my hair. He then started to sing to me. I felt like melting, my perfect man, singing to me perfectly, he knows how to make me happy. I kissed him and cuddled up to him. he help me tight and kissed me repeatedly. We slowly started to fall asleep.

"GUYS YOU GOT TO GO!!" Josh said bursting in. "Your taxi leaves in 5 minutes!"

"Oh shit" I said

"Monkeys don't swear baby girl" George said and kissed me. I giggled

We took our cases and put then in the text to go. Josh was holding Andrew, he and the boys were looking after Andrew while we were away. Me and George had a quick cuddle with Andrew and got in the taxi.

"Bye George, Bye Mrs Shelley" They all shouted as we left. I giggled and cuddled up to George.

This is the life.