George finally has a surprise.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. He knows me so well. I had a day off work, and he has a day off from recording his new single, so I had George to myself for the day. I got out of bed, and walked downstairs into the kitchen and there he was, In him monkey onesie, looking flawless as always. He turned around and saw me in the doorway, looking at him, he smiled.

"Morning beautiful" He said.

"Morning baby" I said and smiled.

"Sit down, your surprise breakfast is almost done!" He said grabbing me by the waist and guided me to a chair.

He giggled and went to dish up the surprise breakfast. He then came over and put the plate in front of me, the bacon has been set out so it would say 'I love you'. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I don't deserve you George, you do all this stuff for me, I don't do anything for you, I feel so bad..."I said

"Don't feel bad babe, I love you, you don't need to do anything for me, the only thing you can do for me is to be there for me" He said with his little smile.

"I always will" I said and kissed him.

George then started to sing a song about bacon. I smile and looked at him, then I joined in. He then stopped and when over to the oven, which was off, and pulled something out.

"close your eyes and open your hands child" he said in a creepy voice

I giggled and did what he said. He places something metal into my hands.

"Open your eyes now baby" he said and kissed my cheek.

I opened my eyes. It his car key.

"Your car key?"I said, looking confused.

"go look in the car" he said.

I got up and went outside to the car, the windows were tinted so I couldn't see inside, 'Sneaky Monkey' I thought. I opened the door and a beautiful golden Labrador jumped up and licked my face. She was beautiful.

"You like her babe?" George said

"How could I not? I have wanted a dog since I was like 5, I love you George!" I said and kissed him.

The dog ran inside the house and left me and George kissing in the middle of the street.

Around Midday, George went to the studio with JJ, Josh and Jaymi to start recording their single. They needed to get it recorded so he had to go in. So, I decided to have a pamper hour. I started by painting me nails, I painted them light brown and I bought monkey nail transfers to surprise George one day, so today is the day, I put the monkey transfers in my nails and waited for them to dry. Then I did a little hair treatment stuff, Then to top it of, a nice relaxing face mask, honey scented. Then I planned a surprise for George and get ready. I texted Olivia to look after my new dog, she came over straight away,  I then text George saying:

'Im taking you out tonight, just to say thank you for everything, and im glad I am going to be your wife soon.'

'Be home in 20 mins then babe ;)' He replied.

I waited for 20 mins and he turned up, he rushed into the house and kissed me.

"I missed you" he said

"I missed you too" I replied.

"Ima go get readyyyyy!!!" he chanted.

I smiled and when to go check on our new dog, I named her Ruby,. She was fine, she was happily sleeping my bed, she is so cute.

"Im coming babe!" George shouted from upstairs.

He rushed down the stairs and kissed me again. Then Olivia burst through the door and ran all around the house looking for Ruby.

"See you soon Olivia!" I shouted and closed the door.

Me and George got into his car and drove to the secret place I arranged to go, I hoped he likes this surprise.

We pulled up at a hotel, he sang toxic by Brittany Spears for his audition for the X Factor, so now he can listen to that from Brittany herself. We walked in and Brittany was waiting for us in the lobby. There were other singers to, Taylor Swift, JLS, The Wanted and many more. He looked so shocked. He smiled at me and took me by the waist, then he whispered in my ear:

"I love you, thank you so much" then he kissed me.

We all walked in and the room was full of celebrities everywhere. We sat down at the table I reserved and ordered our food and watched the first act perform.

"A perfect night with my perfect girl, I love you so much" he said waiting in the hotel lobby.

"Im not perfect, you are, im far from it babe" I said

"your perfect in my eyes" he said and kissed me, we didn't go home that night.