Wedding.

WOW, I am getting married to George TODAY. I will be Mrs Shelley. First it was meeting him in the coffee shop he worked in, then getting to know him, then him on the X Factor, then the X Factor tour, now we are getting married. Im glad the press don't know who I am or that there is a wedding going on.

Its weird not having him next to me in bed, its weird not having little Andrew in his cot. I got out of bed and went in the shower, I walked in to the bathroom and on the mirror someone had written 'See You Later' in red lipstick. I smiled and got in the shower.

After I got out, and dried my hair, my friends came over to help me get ready for the wedding. After they had finished, I couldn't believe what I saw. Its weird seeing myself with make up. I noticed one of the girls on the phone. I listened carefully to her conversation.

"Yes George she's fine, she has just finished getting ready"

She was silent for a while then said;

"Yes George, she wont stop smiling." she said looking at me.

"Ask his how little Andrew is please?" I said to her.

"She said how is Andrew?" she asked, while putting her phone on loud speaker.

"He's fine." he said. It was so good to hear his voice. "I got to go, see you later"

"I love you George" I said

"Love you too baby, see you later, Mrs Shelley" He said and giggled, then the phone went dead. His giggle sent shivers down my spine. He is so adorable. I waited for the girls to get ready and left to go to the church.

When we arrived at the church, Olivia said she could see George being mobbed by paparazzi. How did they know about our wedding? I got the girls to get them away from George and lead him inside. I then walked into the church, all I could see was flashing lights. This is really weird for someone who has no self esteem. I started to run into the church. the girls came out and crowded me so they couldn't take any more pictures. We went straight in to a room to wait for the service to start.

I walked out of the room, there were fans everywhere, giving me dirty looks, laughing at me, I even heard someone say 'George is with that slut, wow he may be hot, but he has no taste in girls'. At that moment, I felt like crying, I ran back into the room and cried my eyes out.

I was there crying for about 15 minutes, when Olivia walked in.

"Come on....." she seen I was crying. "What's wrong?"

"The fans outside, you should of seen their faces when I walked out, they were giving me dirty looks and you should of heard what one girl said. I am so upset, how do the fans know where the wedding is anyway?" I said, slowing calming down.

"what did the one girl say? Tell me which one it is." she said standing up in a rage.

"She said 'George is with that slut, wow he may be hot, but he has no taste in girls' and its the blonde girl with the Union J onesie on."

Olivia stormed out of the room. I could hear her from in here.

"GET OUT ALL OF YOU!!! DONT THINK YOU CAN RUIN MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING BY CALLING HER A SLUT, NOW GET OUT!! APART FROM YOU IN THE ONESIE!!" She shouted. That's my Olivia.

Olivia walked into the room with the girl. "You see what you did? you ruined her big day, you happy now?" she said to the girl

"Well, you know how fangirls are, they hate on the girlfriend." the girl said.

"Only the horrible ones" I said quietly.

"How would you know?" the girl snapped

"Because I am a fangirl to! and only the horrible fans hate on the bands girlfriends." I said. "Now can you just go, and warn your friends to not come back in, otherwise George will leave Union J"