Valentines Day

"Happy Valentines Day beautiful" he said as I woke up. I smiled and kissed him.

"Happy Valentines Day my little monkey" I said.

He grabbed a red bag and pulled out a monkey teddy. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you baby! I got you this" I got out of bed and reached under the bed. His mouth dropped at the size of his present. "Open it"

He opened it, he looked up at me and smiled. I got him a massive canvas picture, with himself, JJ, Jaymi and Josh in their onesies. "awwrhh babe I love it!" he exclaimed. he put the picture to the side and grabbed me playfully and played with my hair.

"I love you George" I said, resting my head on his chest.

"I love you too, and I always will" He said and kissed my forehead. "So, what do you fancy doing today?"

"I don't really mind what we do, I just want to be with you" I said.

"I will plan something, so while I am planning it, you go out and do something with your friends yeah?" he said

"Ok, but don't take to long to plan it, i don't want to be away from you" I said. he smiled and kissed me, he grabbed my phone and sent a text to my friend, Olivia asking to do something.

I got up and got changed, he gave me a kiss goodbye and I walked to Olivia's house.  

"Planning something for you is he?"  Olivia said.

"Yes, i cant wait!" i exclaimed.

"haha lets go then" Olivia said and we walked to a nearby spa.

We spent 3 hours getting our hair and nails Done then I had a text from George.

'Your surprise is ready now, see you in a bit baby'

I smiled and read the text to Olivia. We got our bags and headed off to our houses.

"so, what do you think he has planned for you?" Olivia asked.

"I don't know I will have to wait and see!" I exclaimed "tell you later, bye!" and Olivia turned to her house and walked in.

I reached my house, there were red balloons and red confetti everywhere, I walked up the path a smiled to myself, what is he up to? I walked into the house, it was dark, I looked down, there were rose petals leading to the living room. I followed the petals. i walked into the living room and found a rose with a note on the sofa. the note said:

'Fine 5 of these you will get a surprise.

the clue for the next rose is:

Where are we when the sun rise?'

I dashed upstairs to the bedroom, there was another rose and note on the bed. I picked up the flower and opened the note:

'well done babe, you have found 2, 3 more then you have a surprise! The next clue is:

where is that bacon?'

He knows me to well, I rushed to the fridge, I found a white rose with a note:

'you found 3 out of 5! so close now babe! the next rose is where we like to relax when it is sunny'

I looked out the back garden, I looked at the hammock and then sprinted outside. There was a pink rose this time but there was no note, there were arrows made of sticks. I followed the arrows. The took me to the bathroom. There was a red rose I opened the note and it said:

'5/5 well done babe, your surprise is where I hide everything :p'

I started to think, where does George his everything? Then I remembered! I ran up stairs, in the spare bedroom, I moved the bed and it revealed a little door, i opened it and there was a box with a note, i opened the note:

'Read this aloud.

I love you, I've wanted to ask you this for a long time, so turn around.'

I turned around and found George bursting out of the walk-in wardrobe. He came over to me and took the box out of my hand. He got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" he asked

I looked at him and smiled, I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked, I was speechless. The I had managed to say yes. I couldn't believe it. He kissed me and hugged me. Then JJ, Jaymi and Josh burst in shouted 'CONGRATULATIONS!' wow, im marrying George Shelley, WOW.

Thank you for reading, please give feedback? - Ciera :)