“Knock on some wood will you,” he teased.

Knocking on the wood table we sat at, Linx and I laughed. I tried to hurry up and finish my dinner so we could get out of here and get him something to eat because as I looked in his eyes I could see he was growing hungrier by the second. The moment I finished I rushed Linx to pay the bill. He told me to calm down and that we were in no rush, but I really was started to feel bad that I mentioned I wanted fish when he doesn’t even like it.

Once he paid, I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of Blue Tail (the restaurant). Upon getting in his car, I buckled up and told him to drive us to a burger joint.

“You’re still hungry?!” He said in shock.

“No, food for you, Silly. I know you hate fish, but I know for a fact you love hamburgers. So, come on, let’s go.”

Turning up the heat in the car, Linx backed out. “I’ll just go through the drive thru at McDonalds.”

“I feel really bad. Why didn’t you just tell me you didn’t like fish?!”

“You wanted it! I wasn’t going to deter you from getting some fish.”

“But I could have gotten some at another restaurant that serves other foods too.”

“Yes, we could have but I hear that Blue Tail is the best place for fish. So, stop your whining you got your food,” he stated as he kept his attention on the road.

I sunk in my seat and stared at Linx. At first I was mad at him, but the longer I looked at him the more I began to be so thankful that he was in my life and cared about what I wanted. Without think, I leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek. “Thanks,” I mumbled and then sat back down in my seat.

Glancing at me for a quick second he allowed a smirk to fall on his face. “You’re welcome, Munchkin.”

I gave an angry roll of my eyes, “don’t call me that.”

Pulling into the McDonald’s drive thru he chuckled, “whatever you say Munchkin.”

“Call me that one more time and you will regret it,” I spoke right before he pulled up to the speaker.

“Welcome to McDonald’s, what can I get for you today?” A woman asked through the speaker.

“Yeah, I want a Big Mac with a large coke and fries,” Linx informed her.

“And two cheeseburgers, large coke and fries. Oh and a McFlurry with M&M’s,” I interjected.

Linx looked at me like I was crazy. I shrugged my shoulders and murmured that I was hungry. He rolled his eyes and went up to the window. Upon paying and handing me the bag Linx sighed. “I swear you have an endless stomach.”