seventeen

tonight was finna be up.

"aight yall so we finna play games and shi cause why not." i said holdin a deck of uno cards.

"ok to make this a lil more fun if you get a draw 4 thas 2 shots, if you get a draw 2 thas a shot. and for skips thats one shot. EXCLUDING tru cause girl youan even legal." and everyone started laughin while tru playfully flipped me off.

after a few rounds everybody was a lil tipsy and bored of the game so we switched to truth or dare.

"truth or dare?" akai asked me.

"dare tf."

"aight, facetime pops and tell him you pregnant."

"mane aight."

before i called him i took a peek over at jaivyn and saw him bein to himself and smokin his blunt.

"hey dad.."

"hey babygirl, wassup"

"ok so, im pregnant."

"you what?!"

"girl you better throw yo ass down some stairs and while you at it tell whoever the father is that he got money on his head. wanna impregnate my daughter" he said and mumbled the last part.

"and ian playin wit you either, before i come over there and throw you down some stairs myself." he said in all seriousness.

"da i was just playin, you over here tryna make me go down somestairs."

"whatever, and tell yo busted ass brothers that that shi wasnt funny cause i know one of they asses said to do that shi. but i love yall and be safe."

"we love you too" i said and hung up the phone.

"mane of i told him that he woulda whooped my ass." akai said shakin his head.

everybody continued in the game until the food we ordered came.

(yes they got more food, they hungry.)

i went to the door and got the food and put it on the table. i then went to the bathroom just to see how i looked.

while i was in there fixin my hair jaivyn came in.

"nigga how you know i wasnt peein."

"cause ian hear no pee."

"you piss me offff" i said and rolled my eyes.

"ooouuu you wanna take pictures we look cute."

"yeah cmon."

we started posin and takin pictures until kion called me. i went out the bathroom first and went to see what he wanted.

"AUNESTI TELL ME WHY YO BITCH ASS TWIN BROTHER TOOK THE LAST WING."

i laughed at kion cause he was mad asf over that one wing.

"since you wanna snitch im finna smack on this wing loud as hell."

lyric and me started bussin out laughin at them cause they was deadass arguin over a wing.

1:58 that next morning

alaina and zaire left, akai and lyric left, and kion left to drive tru home but me and jaivyn knew he wasnt gon come back.

me and jaivyn were sitting downstairs passin a blunt and just watching cartoons. he put out the blunt and looked me dead in the eye, jus starin. he then shook his head and just laid his head on my lap. i shrugged it off and just left it alone and started rubbin his head."

"how are you feeling?" i asked him just wondering

"i think ive been better, i think bein around you been makin me heal or sum shi."

"you know whenever you ready to open up you can talk to me."

"trust, i will but i just wanna savor what we got right now."

"what?" i said and looked down but he was already "asleep".

"you needa a retwist."

"im sayinnn, you gon do one fa me?"

"i thought yo ass was sleep."

"nah but i am gettin tired. but fr you gon do my retwist."

"yeah i can do it tomorrow cause i only got online classes."

"aight."

"cmon we finna go to my room."

"oooouu we finna FUCK."

"nigga shut up and cmon." i said laughin.

once we got there i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and he did the same in the guest room. i put on my bonnet and did my night routine. when i came back in my room jaivyn was layin in the middle of my bed with no shirt, some basketball shorts, one arm over his eyes, and the other in his pants.

"jaivyn i know you lyin. slide yo ass over."

he slid over and made space for me to lay down. i put the tv on the cartoons we was watchin and laid down watchin the tv. until jaivyn pulled me in closer to him makin us have no room inbetween us. i put my head on his chest while our legs intertwined which felt perfect. i was dozin off to sleep and when i heard jaivyn mumble sum and kiss my head.

———————————————————————

ok yall i needa stir up the pot and i been havin wroters block so give me suggestions and make sure to vote and comment.
i love yall and thank yall for readin my book😘

ian proofread.