Tsireyas ears perked up and her lips slightly parted perplexing Ivy "Payakan" she stated as she tilted her head to the others "it's Payakan"

"Huh?" Ivy tilted her head while Lo'aks hand slided off her shoulder.

"A young Tulkun who went rogue" Roxto informed them, realisation engulfed his eyes, Ivys head turned to Lo'ak at this, rogue? What did he mean rogue? How could a giant and friendly sea creature go rogue? "He's outcast, alone, they say he has a missing fin"

"They say he is a killer" Laurite spoke up with furrowed eyebrow muscles, Ivy dropped her head and subtly rolled her eyes, what were the two girls even doing here? Why were they involved, they had nothing to do with it, and Laurite called the creature—Payakan a killer? She really was as dumb as Ivy thought.

"No—no" Lo'ak tried to defend his new friend.

"He killed Na'vi, and other Tulkuns" Aonung informed them, Ivys ears fell and her stomach knotted up, what were they talking about? This gentle creature was no murderer. Ivy knew that for a fact, so why were they saying he was "not here, but far to the south"

"You are lucky to be alive" Tsireya whispered and Ivys mouth dropped, she could understand Laurite acting this way, but Tsireya? Come on.

"Are you sure he wasn't trying to attack you?" Oeyani asked, now Ivy made eye contact, sending the girl a look that asked are you a fucking idiot?, Ivy already knew the answer to that question, it was yes.

"I'm telling you guys, he saved our lives" Lo'ak held his ground while Ivy was becoming increasingly more pissed off and she could tell by Lo'aks tone he was to.

"Yeah, I wouldn't of been able to pull him out in time" Ivy said quietly her eyes flickering down not wanting to remember the pure adrenaline and fear that had been gushing through her, she didn't want to remember the feeling she experienced when she thought Lo'ak was dead, the thought of Payakan not being there in time to pull them up made Ivy feel sick.

"He's our friend" Lo'ak looked at the suddenly quieter girl, drowning in guilt as he had almost drowned, he must of knocked off at least five years of her life from the stress it caused her.

"My baby bro" Neteyam stood up snapping Ivy out of it as she looked up, lowering behind Lo'ak to sheild her eyes from the sun "the mighty warrior who faced a killer Tulkun and lived to tell about it"

Ivys scoffed in exasperation, what wasn't getting through their thick skulls? Lo'ak hissed and and aggressively shoved him off "seriously you too Neteyam?" Ivy asked standing up with Lo'ak.

"You guys arent listening" he stated annoyed, Ivy had already set off towards the water, she didn't want to hear anything else.

"No Lo'ak I'm listening!" Tuk spoke up and a wave of guilt washed over her as she clicked for her Ilu.

She heard Lo'ak jump down beside her "that was infuriating" she spat stopping at the edge of the water watching her rippling reflection stare back at her.

"I know" he sighed "let's go see him"

Ivy looked up to him, her hand still above her eyes "what if you get in trouble"

He took her wrist "doesn't matter, let's go"

                                  🌿🐚

Lo'ak called for the Tulkun—who's name they now knew to be Payakan from infront of Ivy, she was relaxed on her Ilu more focused on keeping the sun from her eyes, as this hour of the day was the brightest, thankfully it didn't last long.

"Payakan!" She yelled out after Lo'ak, scanning beneath her for the Tulkun, or maybe scanning beneath her because she was scared the shark-like creature would attack again.