[You have gained the achievement 'Arsonist'.]

[Your affinity with fire has greatly increased.]

[You obtained 500 coins.]

An achievement? And it gives me an affinity with something, too. I haven't seen this before. Is it because of one of my skills?

[You have killed a Ground Rat.]

[You have obtained 150 bonus coins.]

[You have killed a Ground rat.]

[You have obtained 150 bonus coins.]

[You have...]

Why did I gain extra coins? Was it because I was only meant to survive, not slay? ...Why is the system so uselessly nice to me? Something is strange...

I shot my head back to the sound of thundering footsteps. The loud noise caused a chain reaction with the other monsters, and they were all heading this way. I started running again. There were buildings collapsing and trees falling, so I had to expend much more energy weaving through them.

[You have obtained coins. Would you like a tutorial on coin usage?]

Skip. Invest 1000 coins on stamina.

[You have invested 1000 coins in stamina.]

[Stamina Lv.1 —> Stamina Lv.5]

[Stamina level has been enhanced!]

[Your physical durability has increased.]

I wanted to keep some coins just in case, so I only used half on stamina.

I was finally making my way to Dongho Bridge, the one that connects to Oksu Station after losing the monsters on my trail. I would have loved to kill some more for the coins, but I was running tight on the time limit.

[Time remaining: 11 minutes 39 seconds.]

I quickly checked my attributes window, in case there was something I could use in this situation.

[ Name: Sol Yeohan

Age: 31 years old

Constellation Support: None (One constellation is showing interest in you.)

Exclusive Attribute(s): Artist (Rare) The Betrayed (Rare) As Another Reader (???)

Exclusive Skill(s): [Creation Lv.1] [Retribution Lv.1] [Facade Lv. 1] [Intuitive Perception Lv. 5] [Conviction Lv. 3] [Cooking Lv. 9] [Superb Recollection Lv. 7] [Painting Lv. 10] 

Overall Stats: [Stamina Lv. 5], [Strength Lv. 1], [Agility Lv. 2], [Mana Lv. 1]

I stared at the panel in disbelief. These are the same exact attributes and skills 'Sol Yeohan' in the story, except for one strange attribute... Perhaps it had something to do with WOS? ...Well, then. This makes everything easier since I already have a good understanding of how his skills work. But, there was one constellation that was interested in me? What have I done so far? Aright, I blew up a gas station, but there shouldn't be anyone that is focusing on small fries like me. They should be all watching that person. 

...I shook my head. Let's focus on the present. When I regroup with Dokja, we can talk about this more in-depth.

Invest 500 coins on mana.

[You have invested 500 coins on mana.]

[Mana Lv.1 —> Mana Lv.3]

[Mana level has enhanced by a little!]

[Your mana has slightly increased.]

Tsk. After all that talk about saving coins... No matter.

Upon arriving by the water infested by large water snakes, I saw something I never wanted to see. Someone in a black coat was lifting him by the throat over the edge of the bridge. 

notes:

- Sol Yeohan is actually really protective of Dokja like one w■uld of a younger sibling, altho■gh it's closer to a mot■er and their ch■ld. This relat■■nship still contin■es in Dokja's la■e 20's.

- It is the s■■e with Gilyou■g. He sp■ils t■■m a l■t.

- ...

- ■■■ a■■ ■ou ■■■ll ■e■■?

- ...

- ...

- ...Ahem. You shouldn't be reading this. Leave at once.

- ...

- ...?

- What do you mean no? You dare defy...

- ...

- ...Only reading? Nothing else?

- ...

- ...To appreciate Yeohan...

- ...

- Alright. I can at least let you do that much.

- Memorize this. The day you dare lay one filthy hand of yours on Sol Yeohan will be the day you cease to exist. Understood?

- ...

- Good.

- ... 

- Anyway, I hate that man.