~ 🎂Chapter Eighteen🎂 ~

Full credit to those who made the art I used❤️

"Thank you again for going y/n, but next time please take all your security with you

"Thank you again for going y/n, but next time please take all your security with you." Mori sighed. "I got yelled at because you decided to take things into your own hands."

Y/n rolled her eyes. "It wouldn't have happened if you just locked up the two traitors and sent me to get the rest on my own."

"They were supposed to be giving the rest of their friends the go-ahead to come. If I locked them up they wouldn't have been able to do that, now would they?"

Y/n puckered her lips out and hummed. "We'll... I didn't think of that... so Uhm... is that... all you want to talk about." Y/n laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head.

Mori looked over at Chuuya. "Do you have anything else you'd like to add in, Chuuya?"

"No... sorry sir...." Chuuya sighed.

"And you Dazai?"

Dazai shrugged. "Y/n's fault she got hurt."

"Dazai!" Chuuya growled, glaring at him. Dazai shrugged again and looked back at Mori.

"That's about it. I don't have anything else to talk with you about. I'd like it if you'd stop acting so much like these two, but troublesome kids often do as they please." Mori chuckled, "I remember one of those kids."

One of those kids Eh? Weirdo... y/n thought. "Sorry, but I will be doing things the way I see fit if I'm given the opportunity. Now, May I leave?"

Mori shook his head as he let out a laugh. "Yes, you may leave y/n, but before you do..."

"Hm?"

"Happy birthday."

Y/n glared at the man as she thought. "Oh... I guess it is my birthday. It's been a while since I've heard those words..."

"Happy birthday y/n, my love!" Ren smiled, hugging the girl.

"Thank you, my love..."

Y/n looked down to the floor, a sad look took over as she thought. "Thanks for the happy birthday. Im going to get going now..." y/n turned around and started walking out.

"Have a good day y/n." Mori smiled as he watched her leave.

Dazai and Chuuya on the other hand stayed in the room. "What's her deal?" Chuuya raised an eyebrow.

"Birthdays just mean you're another year closer to death." Dazai chuckled. "That's the only reason I can stand my birthday."

"You two should try and make today special for her, she has been through a lot lately. And being her boyfriends and all..."

"We're not her boyfriends!" Chuya growled, his face going flush.

"Speak for yourself," Dazai smirked.