# : 𝟎𝟑𝟓

 ( # : 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭 ) 𝐞𝐱 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

( # : 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭 )
𝐞𝐱 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞 ? this question has been asked by almost everyone. people ask this question out of curiosity or of fear.

although death is normal, everyone dies just as everyone lives. although .. some wish to die more than others. why is that?

people wish to die to end the suffering of their lives that they've never asked of. some people wish to die.. just because, why is that.

the room was cold, the sounds of blood cuterling screams and the sounds of swinging inside the wind. it hadn't been no less than a week.. in that short span of time she'd been tortured to the brink of death.

her life began to slip in and out of life and death, the line between those two were thin. ran didn't want to make the same mistakes.. after she'd ran away, rebuilt her life, gotten engaged and ruined his face.

ran's slender fingers caressed her cheeks, the tears that dried up and stained her cheeks were wiped away. " I want you to scream louder," his breath tickled her ear as she used the one eye she could to widen.

ran backed away from her looking at her body strapped in the chair. his eyes scanned her body and realized how similar they'd looked. his eye was gone and his skin was badly bruised.

he'd made it a habit that he would inflict triple the amount of pain he had to experience when she chained him up to the car. her eye was sliced and her skin was filled with burns and bruises on the half of her face.

her skin darkens with each burn she receives from ran. although it simply wasn't enough, he wanted her to truly suffer the way he did. he wanted her to experience the pain she inflicted, from a loved one.

" kei, do you think your mom looks pretty.."

ran turned to the boy in the corner, he played with his blocks that were stacked up. the coloring sheets scribbled on the floor resembled a man hanging with his throat slit and his intestines falling out.

the dark red crayons were simulating blood, although kei found his mother's blood worked well for his finger paints.

his head lifted as he made eyecontact with his father.

" mama, looks so pretty.." he complimented his mother. although in her eyes she felt disgusting, ran hadn't bathed her, or cleaned up the blood mixed with vomit on the floor.

her visual appearance changed dramatically; her arms and legs were a severed. There were tightly wrapped bandages that would prevent her from dying due to blood lose. a nurse stood by on watch as ran scanned her body.

" ( y/n ) you're in a vegetative state.. "

his words spoke truthfully even though they were cold laced with no malicious intent. as he looked at her his hands cupped her breast , rubbing circulars over them. " you look so pretty like this, even with no legs.. and no arms.."

she wanted to die.. she wanted nothing more than to die a peaceful death. her wishes denied by the god she prayed to. what did she do to deserve this. one might say, everything happens for a reason... why would this ever happen and why should it ever happen for any reason.

tears flowed from her eye as she screamed with her lips sewn. the blood began to spill on her chest at she violently thrashed in the seat. the thrashing earned her a quick slap to the face, sending the chair falling and her head crashing into the ground.

blood began to spill and the vomit made the smell worse. ran squatted and lifted her head up.

his eyes catlike as he smiled. kei approached his father and sat in-front of his mother.

" I'm gonna keep you down here.. for the rest of your pathetic life. you'll live in a constant hell, until you take your last breath."

he leaned into her closer as he whispered into her ear softly. his breathe sending the hairs on the back of her neck to stand.

" because all you'll ever be is..
𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 .."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :
hello, thanks for reading. thanks for those who have been reading from day one. I've been taking long breaks and I know it's hard for people to stay with a book if there's no updates.

I was in a depressed state but I tried updating ( lol ). the ending was always going to be the same, this ending or this ending but she married izana. also, until the last two chapters this whole story has been told in a police report. this is just a recap of her life and after the police station she was kidnapped.

( ending explained )

please read my other books you'll like them im gonna be making a chainsaw man book so please read it. thanks for reading I love you all.

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐗 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐫𝐚𝐧 ✓ 🎉