# : 𝟎𝟐𝟓

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟓 )𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟓 )
𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

It was hard to sleep that day, murder still stained her mind, and it made it even worse with Ran's unbearable grip around her body.

The unrelenting stench of death followed Ran all over the cabin, Police were clueless on his whereabouts and hadn't found a lead since the fire. Worry spread her mind as she hadn't believed hope was even in the picture.

She'd probably been labeled as dead due to not being found. The next morning she'd been greeted with the sloppy bits of cereal.

(Name)'s dead eyes followed floating cereal, reflecting the poodle of milk, Ran's hands roamed her body as he was half-naked. His chest was exposed with sweatpants covering his lower half.

Placing a gentle kiss on the side of her face as she got a sniff of the rotting smell following him. He dragged the kiss to her earlobe before nibbling on it as she backed away from him.

Covering her ear she just watched him with a smile on his face. It was a mischievous look in his eyes displaying his sadistic intentions to her. " I've got a surprise for you," he stated as he walked over to the pink box decorated with blood splattered on top of it.

Her eyes landed on it as he brought the present towards her. Dropping it onto the table a loud thud filled the room. From the sound, she could tell it would be something heavy but he wasn't metal because there was no clanking sound.