# : 𝟎𝟎𝟕

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟕 )𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟕 )
𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

" I'll play "

She shouted from the basement, she could feel her voice cracking just from yelling. Probably because she hadn't eaten in some time and it was aggravating her vocal cords.

" You probably shouldn't yell so much, you aren't in a good state right now," Inui said from the corner. She turned to him agreeing with his claim. Silence only grew thicker within the air.

What if he hadn't heard her?

Well, she was in luck because he Had, he'd never leave them unsupervised if not for dire circumstances. Ran leaned against the couch, as he switched through the channels eventually looking at the news.

Seeing a photo of (name) and Inui on the news, they're labeled as missing, last seen at college. Ran pressed hard on the power off button as he threw the remote at the TV with brutal force.

Instantly damaging the TV as the glass began to splatter on the floor. He didn't feel any remorse for what he'd done, he was only claiming what he believed was his.

He ran his slender fingers through his hair as he undid his braids within the process. " ahh.., guess I should get ready for the games.."

His voice went weak as he let out a sorrow-like groan. With not much time to waste he got off of his ass as he began to walk around the stairs. He passed the kitchen filled with multiple dangerous items on the counter.