Chapter three "Stuck in a nightmare you can not wake from"

Everyone looked in horror seeing Tiff falling from the balcony but just before she hit the ground. Two segmented wings popped out of her back. Allowing her to upwards into the air. Everyone tuck a sigh of relief but it turned back into horror. Tiff looked drastically different from before. Her wings from earlier are floating white hexagons, with six red triangles on both pairs of wings. A halo on top of her head and eye going black with glowing red pupils. Leaking blood came out of her eyes. The green part of her clothing was covered in dark matter and, with the iconic eye in the middle of her chest.

"Oh my isn't it my family, I missed you" 02 mocked in a sweet little girl voice. They looked around and saw King Dedede in a grimace. Also saw Escargoon hiding behind the King "Oh poor Dedede seeing his precious new castle being attacked. Not to mention your boyfriend Escargoon" Escargoon blushed and with King Dedede it went over his head.

"What happened to you Tiff" Tuff asked in fear. Looking at his older sister being completely changed into completely different person.

"Nothing much my dear brother" said 02 charging a powerful fireball attack at Tuff. "Ready to be cooked?" 02 giggled like a happy baby. Firing the fireball at Tuff but King Dedede came in, and reflected the fireball back to 02. 02 moved out of the way dodging the reflected attack.

"You're definitely not Tiff are you?" said King Dedede ready to attack 02. This only made 02 smirk a horrible smirk that him. While twirling their blond hair with their finger.

"Yes I am not Tiff but I am possessing her. My name is 02, I am source of all dark matter" 02 said proudly with their left hand on their chest. Unknown to 02 a pink puffball on the balcony was behind them. Listening to 02's monologue to his friends.

"Poyo!" Shouted Kirby to get 02's addition. 02 turned their head to see the star warrior looking uncomfortable. Kirby didn't like the idea of fighting his older sister/mother figure but knowing that this wasn't exactly her. Gave him the confidence to fight. 02 seeing the pink puffball their eyes shifted to complete glowing red and was more blood leaking out of them, with a black pupils that has a white ring around it.

"It is nice to you Kirby have you missed me" said 02 sarcastically firing a thunderbolt at him. Kirby inhaled the attack becoming spark Kirby. Then shooting a electric arrow at them but 02 swallow the arrow. "Tasty" 02 after saying that created more dark matter to fight Kirby. Kirby was able to destroy a couple of them but there was still many for Kirby to defeat. Suddenly a door swung open to reveal King Dedede.

"Hay girlie... I am still here!" said King Dedede being tried from running up stairs. "Kirby it is my time be the hero!" King Dedede ran and jumped and slammed into 02. Making 02 fall down onto ground level and King Dedede did the same but on top of them. Causing them to get the headfirst of Collection breaking some of Tiff's bones.

02 pushed King Dedede off them with ease and fired flamethrower like attack at him. King Dedede though was able to barely miss the attack but got a few burns. King Dedede was able to get good hits in but 02 grabbed him digging their nails into his skin. Then created a hollow ball from their energy and shoved the King inside of it. King Dedede punched and shouted but no sound came out.

"Finally I don't need to listen to your i'm noxious voice anymore but seemed to had a change in heart. Which is actually pretty nice to see" said 02 sighing in relief and did a little stretch making a bone cracking sound. 02 let out yelp of pain "You seemed to have broken some of my bones but I can easily fix that" after a few more sounds of bones cracking it stopped. Then Kirby returned to show his face again. 02 looked annoyed to see him again. 02 eyes turned black again with a red pupils again.

"Poyo..." said Kirby being tried going down stairs and fighting dark matter. Kirby needed to think of a away to defeat 02 with out killing Tiff in the process but, that seemed to be in impossible. He needed to use the star rod even if it killed her because at least Dreamland will be safe. Kirby remembered that he can summon the Warp Star on his own but his too young. Maybe what that meant was his young age made it hard for him to form coherent sentences. Making it really hard for him to do but he is going to try it.

"Poor Kirby. All friends don't seamed to here. They most likely left you alone for you to fight me because they don't care about you. Kirby I care about you. We were apart of the same entity making us related. I can be parental figure for you like Tiff. I maybe even let her have control and you can see her again" said 02 to get Kirby on to their side instead of fighting him.

"Kabu! The Warp Star!" Kirby said with a lot of effort not listening to them at all. Then a Warp Star appeared in all of its glory. Kirby inhaled the Warp Star into his mouth. Giving him the Star Rod he needed to defeat 02. Creating hundreds of little stars made from Kirby's love and kindness at 02. 02 or Tiff started to cry mountains of tears running down their/her face. The stars exploded the dark matter leaving no traces behind. 02 got out of Tiff's body trying to escape the stars but failed. They got exploded as well.

Tiff fell down on to the ground looking lifeless. Her body being mutilated, ripped cheeks, eyes being bloodshot, a broken neck, and a elongated spine same with the limbs also being elongated. King Dedede was free from the prison and went to her to see if she was alive. He put a hand to check her pulse. She had a pulse so he also check if she was breathing, and luckily she was. King Dedede picked her up bridal style and to his hospital. Kirby looked worried for her and ran with King Dedede.

"She will be fine Kirby" said King Dedede trying to comfort the pink puffball. "She has too much of a temper to allow herself die" King Dedede said jokingly to lighten the mood.

===================xxxxxxxxxx===================

"I am alive!? I thought I was dead? Also where am I?" said a very confused Tiff. She looked around and saw her brother sleeping on a chair. She tried to move her limbs but they felt alien and constricted. She looked down and noticed that she was in a green hospital bed. She tried to move her but that too was also constricted. "What happened to me!?" Tiff being completely unaware of what happened to her body to be this broken. Her brother woken up from Tiff's confused shouting.

"You woken up from your coma!" Said a very excited Tuff. Jumping out of the chair he was in and landed gracefully on to the floor "Do you remember anything like me and our family. If you do tell me the late thing you remember before you were here" Tuff said as if he's been practising for awhile. This obviously startled Tiff with the questions.

"Well... I do remember you and our family" said Tiff sounded nervous. Her being afraid to lose memories of people she cared about and, make Tuff feel responsible. Tiff did well think that Tuff could be the reason why she is a coma and, reason why he was here. Tiff did have no proof of this being the case but she didn't want Tuff feel bad about it.  "It was a few days after we defeated nightmare. I think I was reading a book about marine biology" she said hoping it hasn't been too long ago.

"It's seems to be that you don't remember a few weeks, before being in a coma but that's fine. Nothing really that interesting happened apart from monster waddle dees" Tuff said with a shrug not seeing it as a big deal. He realised that she was taken over by this 02 creature before being in a coma. "Oh I remembered that you were technically possessed by 02 thingy before being in a coma"

"WHAT! I was possessed by someone called 02!" Tiff Screamed in shock by revelation. "Is this the reason why my body feels weird! Explain to me what happened!"

"Well I don't know how you got possessed by 02 exactly but, they basically tried take over our planet with your body" Tuff said as Tiff shivered by the idea of her body being use without her consent. "Lucky Kirby stopped them by summoning the Warp Star by himself and saved you"

"Wait Kirby summoned the Warp Star by himself?" Tiff said in surprise and feeling proud of her little star warrior. "I think there's has to be more details in the story but, that's at least a good summary of what happened I guess." She said with a closed eye smile.

End of chapter three

Word count (1579)

Author note: kinda weak ending?
                  /
               /                   O
            /                      
            \
               \                   O
                  \

\ o /
) 0 ( H.A.P.P.Y?
/ \