Sleepovers and Whiskey

Start from the beginning

Draco widened his thighs with a desperate moan, feeling Seamus's lips kissing him softly enough where he could barely feel him.

Seamus planted kisses up to the head of Draco's cock, licking the tip of his tongue against the slit. "Have you been thinking of me? I've missed you." He asked, looking up at him with a delicate swipe of his tongue.

Draco glared down at Seamus deliberately torturing him. "Of course I missed you! Uhh!" He moaned. "Did you miss me?"

Seamus kicked away his jeans once he managed to wiggle out of them, pushing Draco's legs further apart. "Every second of the day!" And with that he swallowed Draco's cock whole.

Draco moaned loudly as the back of Seamus's throat tickled the tip of his dick, watching his mouth suck up and down his cock.

Seamus looked up at Draco as he sucked his cock, enjoying the hands that tugged his hair. He swirled his tongue around his shaft every time he sucked back down, drunk on the taste of him.

Draco pulled his legs up, bending his knees to spread them apart more. "Oh man, your mouth is so wet! Fuck don't stop!" He pleaded, moaning each time he felt his tongue lick his tip.

Seamus snuck his hand lower, rubbing the rim of Draco's ass. I wish we could have sex...but if I did then what would Ron say? He thought to himself, licking a flat stripe up his cock. "Draco turn over!"

Draco usually would ask why, but he knew he wanted Seamus too much at the moment to ask questions. He nodded quickly, flipping himself down onto his stomach.

Seamus climbed over Draco, pressing his erection against the back of his bare ass.

Draco gasped, whipping his head over his shoulder to look at Seamus. "What are you doing???" He asked timidly.

Seamus leaned down, taking Draco's wrists. "I wonder what it would feel like...being buried inside you!" He whispered lowly in Draco's ear, pinning his wrists at his sides.

Draco's eyes widened, feeling Seamus pushing his brief covered cock against his cheeks. "Uhhh Seamus don't! That's not!" He whined, moaning from the friction up against his hole.

Seamus ignored the warning, vanishing his own briefs. "I won't do anything, I just want to feel you!" He carefully pushed his cock under Draco's groin, thrusting forward.

Draco moaned at being pushed, their cocks rubbing together each time he pushed forward. "You're fucking me like a girl!" He complained, glaring over his shoulder.

Seamus laughed at the realization, but he was too horny to give it much thought. "Close your legs!" He pleaded, reaching around Draco to wrap his hand around his shaft.

Draco moved his legs under himself, closing his legs with a loud groan. He's fake fucking me! I shouldn't allow this but...it feels so fucking good I can't stop it! He watched Seamus from behind, panting as the hands and cock that pleasured him.

Seamus moaned at Draco's thighs that squeezed his cock, thrusting into him as his hand pumped his cock. "Uhhh your pale thighs feel so good on my cock! Shit I wish we could do this for real!" He thrusted forward.

Draco rocked with Seamus's body, feeling his hand speed up. "I'm close Seamus! Uhhh I'm going to come soon!" His blonde fringe fell over his eyes, each thrust forward pushing him further to climax.