"Fucking let go of him." He snapped walking in a bit out of balance as he saw one of the lads continuing to mess with the crying blonde as he threw him off him. "I said let go of him." He seethed punching the shorter lad square on his forehead as the other took a hold of him.

"He bloody wants it." He said as Harry frowned looking at the blonde as he shook his head wiping his tears and trying to cover himself.

"No he doesn't,you sick fuck." Harry snapped grabbing a hold of his collar as realization dawned upon the lad fearing to look into Harry's eyes.

"Pardon me Mr.Styles. W-We didn't k-know He was yours." He said as Harry frowned a little dropping him as he looked back at the blonde sniffling.

"Well now you do,So I suggest you best get the fuck outta here with your mate." He asserted as the lad nodded getting a hold of his mate and walking out of the room.

Harry had shut the door behind them unlike those fuckers as he walked over to Niall who couldn't muster himself to meet his eyes as he covered himself with the sheets.

"Um uh I- I am Harry,Harry Styles." He stuttered probably for the first time in his life as he saw the blonde smile lightly looking up at him with watery blue eyes.

"Thanks for before. Niall." The blue eyed blonde said as Harry hummed.

"How did you end up here with those fuckers?" Harry asked clenching his jaw as Niall looked down at his lap.

"I was getting back from work and they well brought me here." Niall said as Harry huffed.

"Well no need to be worried anymore. You can stay here tonight and leave tomorrow or whenever you please." Harry said turning around and buttoning up his blazer.

"Don't I have to atleast take permission and pay the owner of this place or the staff?" Niall asked frowning as Harry smirked looking back at him.

"Neither. I own the place." He said as he walked out.

"Mr.Styles,I'm so sorry for interrupting but can you stay.I don't feel very safe being here alone and I can't trust anyone around here except, well you." He said as Harry stopped abruptly.

"I- I'll be back then." Harry stuttered yet again slamming the door shut behind him as he groaned lightly.

Was he just drunk or Was the blonde really the prettiest thing he had ever seen? The innocence with which he called out his last name had Harry craving for so much more.

He shook his head as he ordered another bottle whiskey as he huffed  getting the one thing he loved the most in an instant as he smiled brightly getting a hold of the brand new bottle and walking into the room the blonde was in and shutting it behind him as the now decently dressed Niall sat on the edge of the bed staring fondly as the older man set the bottle on the glass table as sat down on the sofa sighing heavily.

"How old are you Niall?" Harry asked liking the way the name so effortlessly fell of his lips.

"18." He said as Harry raised his brows pouring a little over half the glass of whiskey for himself.

"How old are you,Mr.Styles." He said mocking Harry as the older chuckled.

"I'm 23." He said as Niall wowed looking at him in disbelief.

"You look 30." He joked as the older man gave him a side eye smiling as he poured himself another glass "wicked." He smirked.

"Well you look 10." Harry said as Niall rolled his eyes folding his arms and huffing.

"Look at yourself. You can easily pass for 15." Harry said as Niall pouted crawling back into the sheets as Harry laughed throwing his head back and holding his stomach calming down to find the blonde smiling fondly at him.