𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!!!

NOT EDITED!!——————————————————————

NOT EDITED!!
——————————————————————

1 months later!

You better be fucking joking.

Everything has been so fucking awkward.

Two days after Valentine's day that bitch Natasha left running back to her daddy. 

And to make everything better Valentina and Caesar where weird AS fuck after also.

But then he left the country and is coming back tomorrow.

Damn it's nearly been a whole month.

Things in the house have been a bit weird tho i am being honest.

Valentina has been acting weird for the past two days. 

But her and Calum have got very close and don't tell Valentina this but i think Calum has a tiny crush on her.

And you know what as he should my sister should know that she can get any man that she walks by.

Except Sebastian obviously that's her bestie camilla man.

But yeah everything has been going alright the past month but i honestly can't believe caesar salad is coming back. 

To be honest i did not miss his negativity tho.

But oh fucking hell Valentina is my sister?

We haven't really been talking much. 

I don't really even think that she remembers how she said that.

Like what if we aren't even actually even related. 

And it was just a lie and i get my hopes up for actually hoping that i have any family still alive. 

I mean these people around me are family but still.

"What's up?" Seb questions me as he gets me out of me zoning out.

"Nothing just thinking about how caesar is coming back soon." I reply short before taking a sip out of my glass.

"thirty hours." Calum says as he butts in the conversation as we are all sitting at the same table. 

"How is Val feeling about that?" I question as we all look at each other as i bring her name up.

"She isn't. All she has been doing for the past two days is sleeping." Camilla says as she walks.

She doesn't realise this but the more she pushes her problems does not mean they are gonna go away. "For fuck sake." I reply.

Camilla sighs before going to stand behind Sebastian and kisses his cheek before speaking up again.  " I mean can you blame her tho?"