𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!!

NOT EDITED!!—————————————————————

NOT EDITED!!
—————————————————————

My SISTER AND MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND?

What the fuck.

The person i trusted the most in this world really did betray me like that.

As i just walk in circles trying to make myself calm i hear a knock on my door. 

Oh my God!

Do people not know when to leave you alone?

As i open the door i don't even look at the person in front of me before screaming at them.

"WHAT? "I shout at the person before looking at her beautiful face.

Wow.

But before i could think anything else she interrupted my thoughts by speaking "Bye then!" She says in a annoyed but sarcastic way.

Wait! no she can't leave.

I kind of like her company...

If anyone finds out i said that they are gonna slag me off for the rest of my life.

"I didnt mean it..." I say to her as i stare at every one of her beautiful features. Wow i don't know how to say this but i just do. "I am sorry..."

As those words slip out my mouth i see her turn around with her eyes widen just staring at me.

"You are sorry? i am sorry i have never heard you apologise." She say as he slightly laughs.

"So are you alright?" She question as i we make eye contact.

Wow her beautiful green eyes but they're mixed with grey.

As i gesture for her to come in to my bedroom by opening my door wider she gives me a soft smile and enters my room.

"I mean how am i supposed to be? My best friend for over fifteen years has apparently been sleeping with my little sister!" I say as i walk around the room in circles trying to process all the information and secrets that have been spilled in the past twenty minutes.

As she speaks again i just stare at her before anger just boils in my skin. "I mean it was kinda obvious they were flirting with each other."

"Well obviously! no shit Sherlock but i didn't think they were fucking!" I shout at her as i stop for a second to look at her and start walking in circles again.