¶|MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 14

{Part-14}

You: Taehyung

You: Taehyung...you don't have to be Mad at him...please "Calm down"...

" Taehyung... breathe hard in anger and ....glared at y/n...with his mess.. hair in frustration...and scary eyes"

Taehyung: Y/N..Tell me...clearly..*DO YOU LOVE ME..?!*

"You stayed silent"

Taehyung: DO YOU LOVE ME Y/N??

"Taehyung smashed his £ip$ ... On your £ips....which after changes into... rough ki$$... and hi€ke¥$..."

"He stops...and looks at your expression....which is nothing...but a downhead...licking her lips..."

Taehyung: WHAT THE F**K.... Y/N....!
WHY!! WHYY!!!.....I LOVED YOU WITH MY Full HEART BUT YOUU...!?!

Never show me your f***ng Face...YOU SL**T.....

"He left"

You pov: Tears started... coming out from my eyes....after in a few seconds I burst out in tears....and started crying... In messy...

You: I~i .....never expect t~these words from you T~taehyung.....*sob* Reality is that *sob*I~i already...fell in love w~with you...but n~ever had d~dare... to tell you....*sob*

*You went... inside the garden....while running.. and crying....in mess*

"But who knows what happens in garden???"

"The garden...is largely wide....like a forest and full of mysterious"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next secene ~~

Jennie: ohh.. Taehyung you came...!

Where is y/n ?

Jin: yess ....is she not with you?

Taehyung: Noo! I don't know.....

Jungkook: Don't....talk like this....tell me where is she??

Taehyung: why...do you care for her..huh?!

Jungkook: Why ..... don't I? She is my bestie.... it's going to be night soon...i can't leave her alone...... LIKE YOU!

"Taehyung.... suddenly looks at jungkook..with his dark gaze"

Jin: pleasee... stop this nonsense talks ...go and look for her!

"Jungkook and Taehyung...both left in different directions....to find y/n"

Jungkook: Y/NNNN

Jungkook: Y/NNNN.......! Y/NNnn.....are you there ....... PLEASE ANSWER ME!!

Jungkook: Shitt.... it's been half hour ..she didn't come yet!! *Sigh*

Taehyung: Y/NNNNNN......Y/NN....WHERE ARE YOUUU!!!*Shout in frustration*

Jungkook: Now...no need to shout...out of your lungs ..... it's all because of youu....

Taehyung: Watch your words* deep tone*

Jungkook: If something happens to her.... because of U~~>

Taehyung: Then whattt..huh??what will you do..*hold his collar*

Jennie: why are you fighting here .....and where is y/n*sobs*
It's already....so dark!

Taehyung: Noona...pleasee don't worry....i will find y/n....soon

Jin: Jennie pleasee don't cry.. nothing wil happen to y/n...!