|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 5

[Part-5]

Jin: WHAT..!The H€ll ..YoU BoTH ARE..doiNG NOW!!...

As you listen...jin's voice...from back..you immediately..push Taehyung...from you.!!

Jin: CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN..?

You: O~oop~paaa....aa~,he ...*fake smile*....Ask Taehyung...unnie..will be alone at home....*you left*

Now jin and Taehyung....looking at each other ...."It's a eye contact... challenge.. maybe"

After 2 minutes...

================================

You pov:
As I came back ...from.. His House ..."what was that.....How embarassing...it was...in front of oppaa....Aahh...this Taehyung..."

I was... thinking...these .. thoughts...while looking down and going...in a way to my house....**suddenly I bumped...my head to someone's**

You: Ohh...Jungkookk...

Jungkook: hello y/n ..what are you doing...here?

You: I just came back...from Taehyung's house.....btw..I should asked...this to you..?

Jungkook: ohh... don't you remember..you told me to come...to your home...

You: ohh...yess..Com~'

Jungkook: Wait...what happened...to your...Finger...show me " he hold your finger and see...it is covered with bandages"

Jungkook: Y/naah ..what happen..to your finger...tell me! Is it hurting...where did you...hurt?

You: ohh.. it's o~okay jungkook...it .. accidentally... pressed..in door..nothing to worry that much!!

Jungkook: Accidentally or ...done by someone else...is it because of Taehyung...?He bullied you again...?

You: ahh .... Jungkook...first come inside please... don't need to be worry I am okayy!...*you smiles and hug him*

*He also blushed ... When..you hugged him....*

You: Sit here

You: Sit here...I am coming....*smiles*

As you went inside...to take some stuffs..like clothes and books..in your arms...which you.. can't able..to handle..

You: jungkook...help me...to carry some...things!!

Jungkook: ohh...but what will you do...these to all?

He said ...coming near to you...and trying...to grab...some books...but he accidentally....falls on you....which made you fall to....on the top of him...

*""You and jungkook...are now looking at each other's...eyes ...."where as jungkook..is a shy..boy..so he turned ..into red tamoto....after falling on you""*

after falling on you""*

Jennie: y/nshiii...are you home...??*she looked at both of you*