|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 1

[Part-1]

¶Introduction¶

You: y/n

Taehyung: your bully~

Your age: 21year

Taehyung age: 25 year

Nationality: ....korean .....

Work: College students+part time job....

Relationship: your relative....bully and enemy....

Place: live in korea....Busan

About yourself -
You are y/n...a sweet,caring and kind girl.... for everyone....a little bit childish... behaviour,,,and naughty... sometimes.,...
You live in Busan ..with your big unnie(sister)......in a mansion.....

Your sister...is a buisness Enterprenour....who is rich well...to fulfill...your all wishes and needs...

Your parents.... died in a house fire.... , when you were 14 years old ,you had a very deep bond ..with your mother .....
But ...she can't stay with you ...

Since you are living with your ...sister who ..raise you and handle .... their dad's buisness....she is only 26 year old ...who earns and Love you more than anything.....you also loves her ...alot.....

About Taehyung -
Taehyung is your .....relative Cousin...who is your enemy .... because he always bullies you...since childhood...you two always fight ...

Taehyung is a cold Boy...and has possessive personality...shows his attitude towards Everyone like a Mafia ..he is a Mafia...YES but for his Company...MR KIM ... ENTREPRENEUR..he is a CEO of his dad's company...

He also doesn't have any parents....and lives with his ...big hyung (brother) JIN (Kim seokjin) who is the Head and Manager of MR KIM ENTREPRENEUR....

================================

You: Unnieee....give me marshmallows pleasee....

"You are chasing your... sister while rolling on bed ...and try to catch...her to take marshmallows packet...from her"

You:Unnieeeeee....give me please...Now you are behaving...like Taehyung....

Jennie: *hahaha* catch me...if you c~

***door bell rings***

Bodyguard: Ma'am ...*bow* Mr Taehyung...wants to come~

Jennie: Oka~y' ...let him co~

You: No WAY ....unniee...I will Run from this house...if he come today...

Jennie: Shh.... don't you dare to fight again...with him..

You: *rolled eyes* WHATEVER.....

--------

(Opens the door....)

Jennie: Welcome Taehyung...*smiles* come inside please...

Taehyung: Hello ...Noona ~*smile back and nodded*

You are standing...beside Jennie...while folding your hands and looking away ....

Taehyung: Hello "darling" ...*he Whispers ..in your ear* *""while smirking ""

You get irritated...and *sigh*....as it is normal for him...

Jennie: okayy...you guys ...both play...I have my .....work *she went to her room*

"Taehyung comes near you and stares at you from head to toe.."

Taehyung: Why did you...wear this mini skirt...it's too ..short !!

You: Do you have any problem....I will wear WHATEVER...I WANT *rolled eyes*

He smirk at you...and turned back around you...
He back hugs you...and Started..tou€hing your thighs...with hi$ veiny hands...

He slowly...move hi$ hands on your...upper hip**

You: Aahhhh~'T~Taehyung...Sto~op pleaaaase....*you finally pushes...him from you ....*

You: YOU BI**$H ......GET OUT ...FROM MY EYES....

Taehyung: ahh... It's not a first time...Bab¥,, your legs are soo... Se***¥
*Smirk*

You: If you come... again near me....I WILL KILL YOU.......*you went inside your room*

**Taehyung follows you**