|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 6

[Part-6]

You: mm...mmm** "you are trying..to shout... but...his grip..was more stronger...to hold you*

*I started to ...push him ...but..no use*

He dragged....you in a corner...

Taehyung:Shh...I am Taehyung
........"he loses his grip"

You: mmm**...*you bite his hand*
: Youu.....BRATT... What are you doing..here, why you dragged me here...

Taehyung: Ahh...Ouch ....why you are with jungkook?

You: what do you mean by....I am with him...he is my best friend....do you have any problem "raising an eyebrow "

He doesn't reply... anything just dragged you with him.......

He pinned in a corner.... And started Roughly....kis$ing on your...left cheek......*he places a red mark on your cheek*

You: Ahhh ....t~taehyung....*you pushes him*

"He gave you a smirk look and hold your hands...while dragging you"

"You pulled your...hands back...from his grip "

You: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM... TAEHYUNG.....? WHAT THE HEL* YOU WANT ....FROM ME....?
You don't...have any Right to hold my hands....or to bully me!! ...Why JUST YOU CAN'T...STAY AWAY FROM ME...*tears started....coming in your eyes ...*

You: WHAT NOW...? I NEED ANSWER....?WHAT THE HE**K YOU WANT ..FROM MY LIFE???

He ...down his head...and doesn't reply..... anything...

You push his chest ....a little and made...your way.. back, but your foot get twisted.....which make you falling down...the ground....

"But before.... you reach to the ground....a strong hand embrace...you in his arms..by holding your Waist...."

He also lose his balance...and fall on top of you....on the ground.....
But~~...An accident...li¶ Ki$$....you feel on your lip$....

Yess...it is your First...ki$$ ..by an accident....''now Taehyung...is on top of you...**he made the kiss more deeper...and passionately...with lovingness ....and purity....*

Jungkook: Y~y/nahhhh....*he looked at you both... between the..kiss*