My hot s-stalker... p14

"Ha....ha..." Jeongin was catching his breath from all of the intense things that just happened, Chan kissed Jeongins neck and groped started to kiss his chest.

"C-channie... y-your'e hard..." Jeongin whined while gripping Chan's shoulders, Chan locked and bit on Jeongins nipple.

"I'm so horny for you" Chan said swirling his tounge around Jeongins nipple making him flinch, Chan couldn't hold back his sexual urges anymore.

Jeongins dick twitched while Chan continued to tease his nipples while saying dirty things, "I can't help myself around you.. I want to break you" Chan said while taking his pants and belt off along with underwear.

Chan had this look on his face where Jeongin knew he was going to get pounded, "b-but you don't know me that well... How could you say that..." Jeongin said while blushing hardly.

Chan spread Jeongins legs and starts rubbing his dick against Jeongins tight hole, Chan leaned over and whispered "I'm the your secret stalker~" Chan said while shoving his dick in Jeongin.

Jeongin gasped and tightly held onto chand shoulders, he couldn't believe what he just heard but he also couldn't focus because of Chans big dick being inside of him.

"F-fuck-" Jeongin whimpered and moaned over and over again as Chan thrusted in him, Chan couldn't get over how slutty Jeongin looked as he pounded his tight ass.

"Mmm you're so cute but let me make you feel even better" Chan smirked putting Jeongins face down into the bed while his ass is perked up.

"What a nice view..." Chan said licking his lips, he shoved his dick in again and started to pound Jeongin so hard in his ass.

"Mphhfff!" Jeongin couldn't talk as his face was in the pillow and his assholw was getting destroyed by Chans monstrous dick, "oh fuck yea.. you like listening to daddy clap your cute ass don't you" Chan grinned while spanking Jeongin while ruining his insides.

Jeongin drooled and panted as his asshole was being used by Chans rough poundings, his dick was a mess and leaking precum all over the bed and his stomach.

Chan wasn't stopping knowing it could potentially be the last time Jeongin would talk to him even tho Jeongin was enjoying it througholy, Chan pulled him by his hair and bit his neck hard while ramming his dick harder into his tight asshole.

"Your walls keep tightening up against my big dick, you're making daddy feel so fucking good.. my little slut" Chan groaned into Jeongins ear, Jeongin whimpering grew louder as Chans thrusts got rougher.

"D-daddy! Please! Daddy! Use me Daddy oh fuck please use me!!" Jeongin moaned as Chan stretched his tight ass out, Chan got even hornier and harder from hearing this.

Chan grabbed Jeongins hips and started going harder and faster, "you belong me got it? Say you're daddy's personal little slut now" Chan said going deeper in Jeongins ass.

Y-yes!!! Daddy I belong to you! I'm your little slut!" Jeongin moaned and whimpered loudly with uncontrollable breathing, Chan kept fucking him over and over again.

Jeongin kept cumming all over the bedsheets as Chan would not let this moment go to waste, Chan and Jeongin were covered in sweat but Chan didn't care anymore.

He couldn't help but want to stay in Jeongins tight ass forever, "you're pulling me in.. begging for more huh... Little slut!" Chan started spanking harder and pulling Jeongins hair aggressively while ramming his dick into him.