My hot s-stalker... p11

Chan lifted Jeongin into his lap and started stroking their dicks together, Jeongin whimpered and moaned at the sensation Chan was giving him by doing this.

"O-oh~!! M-mr bang!!! Aghhhn~" Jeongin moaned and whined cutely, this turned Chan on so much he started stroking faster "you are such a good boy.." Chan breathed heavily in Jeongins ear sending chills down his spine.

Chan slightly groaned into Jeongins ear and bit his ear, Jeongin started to squirm and moan even louder as he's about to squirt his cum all over.

Chan kissed Jeongins neck as he continued to go faster stroking their pps, "C-cumming I'm gonna cum channie!!!" Jeongin and Chan came all over eachothers cute dicks.

"Ha..ha..." Chan breathed heavily while trying to catch his breath and then he noticed Jeongin passed out from all of the steam from the shower (and the intense moment they just had ;)).

Chan kisses Jeongins cheek and washed him off, he slowly carried Jeongin to the bed with a towel around his cute body.

"My little cutie" Chan said while giving Jeongin a kiss on the forehead, Jeongin was sleeping like a little baby.

Chan dried off and got a rib on and started to cuddle Jeongin to sleep, "sweet dreams my cutie pie" Chan said holding Jeongin close to him.