My h-hot stalker.. p2

Chan was looking around and saw precious Jeongin sleeping on his bed, Chan chuckled and slowly laid next to his prey.

Chan smirked and carefully put his arm on Jeongins waist, Chan scooted his body closer to Jeongins.

Jeongin was still deep asleep but felt like someone was against him while sleeping, he could feel the warmth of Chan's body against his.

Chan then noticed that Jeongin was kinda rubbing against him, Chan was confused but felt that Jeongin was gonna wake up really soon.

Jeongin felt the warmth slowly fade away as he felt the body creeping behind him slowly move, Jeongins heart started beating faster as he was slowly trying to wake up and act normal.

Chan swiftly and quietly walked out of Jeongins apartment before Jeongin could fully gain conscious, Jeongin finally opened his eyes quickly looked behind him but no one was there.

But Jeongin noticed something "why's there wrinkles of someone's body here...it's so perfectly shaped it in one spot can't be mine..." Jeongin said to himself.

While Jeongin knew it was his stalker who sneakily came into his room Chan was in his apartment thinking of more ideas to come up with, Chan was holding onto a pair of Jeongins used thong with little cum spots.

Chan put Jeongins thong against his mouth and nose and immediately got aroused, the sweet smell of Jeongin, he unbuckled his belt, un-bottoned his jeans and undone zipper.

"Fuck it, this is just to fucking hot to pass up..the smell of him, the thought of him...ugh!" Chan aggressively said to himself.

Chan pulled out his dick and started stroking it to the smell of Jeongin, precum came out while his dick was throabing for Jeongin.

"Y-yes right there ughh~ you're so fucking wettttt" Chan moaned.

Chan was feeling so good and in the mood, Chan then took the thong and wrapped it around his dick, he stroked it more while his precum was dripping on them.

"Fuck Jeongin...you're so fucking sexy, everything about you..ughhhh you're so good at that baby" Chan moaned again.

The thought of thrusting his dick into Jeongins sexy face made Chan so fucking horny, Chan was about to cum until he heard someone knock at the door.

"F-fuck who could it be ?!!? Fuck it" Chan said and pulled up his underwear, he walked to the front door and hid his body behind it.

Chan immediately got aroused again, there Jeongin was right in front of him, "oh hey there" Chan said smiling.

Jeongin smiled "o-oh hey, sorry if you were busy I was just wondering if you happened to see someone strange around here lately?" Jeongin said while making strong eye contact with Chan.

Chan raised his eyebrow "uh no unless it's the homeless people wondering around, is something wrong?" Chan asked curiously.

Jeongin shaked his head no with a another smile "no I'm just being paranoid hah" Jeongin replied and then walked back to his apartment.

Chan closed his door and thought to himself, "he knows...that someone's watching him...".