Jarold: *Offscreen* Oh, God! What have you done? Sh-She had a family!

Mrs. Mayberry: *Sobs* We could've had a family!

Gunshots are heard, and several children look away in disgust. Mrs. Mayberry wipes away the blood from the screen. She looks frazzled at her students.

Mrs. Mayberry: Oh, dear God. What have I done...? In front of you all! *Sobs* I'm so sorry, my children! Don't forget to work on your time's tables!

Another gunshot is heard, and the children faint on the floor one by one.

Mrs. Mayberry: *Narrating* You do everything right in life, play by all the rules... and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epstein's of the world!

We cut to a pipe and fossils underground, followed by hanging stalactites. We stop at the outside of the I.M.P. building. Rhe door reads "I.M.P Headquarters" with "Meeting in progress :)" on a taped piece of paper. Blitzo is seen on his office chair looking bored as a shadow silhouette of Mrs. Mayberry paces the room.

Mrs. Mayberry: After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So, that's why I'm here.

Mrs. Mayberry turns around, revealing her demon form. Her face is partially shadowed by blinds. She holds a cigarette in her hand.

Mrs. Mayberry: To get my revenge.

Blitzo: I mean, was she hotter?

Mrs. Mayberry glares at Blitzo with an incredulous look on her face.

Blitzo: *Smirks* I'm just saying, I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me, tits.

Mrs. Mayberry seethes in anger, her aura glowing red.

Blitzo: Anyway, I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here.

Blitzo stands up, and Mrs. Mayberry glares at him.

Blitzo: See, we take revenge out on the living, and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of death...

Mrs. Mayberry clenches her fist. Her red aura glows again.

Blitzo: ...frankly are all probably down here in Hell with you. Boop!

Blitzo boops her on the nose.

Mrs. Mayberry: *Clenches her claws* Not... all of them. That whore survived. Now, they all call her a hero.

We cut to a hospital bed with a bandaged blonde woman recovering. The room is filled with colorful bouquets. The woman's children and husband are by her bedside.

Woman reporter: How does it feel to have survived such a crazy bitch?

Martha: I just hope that sick woman finally found peace.

Woman reporter: You are so brave. Here's two million dollars!

A golden check slowly moves toward her.

Martha: *Innocently* Oh! Thank you!

Cameras flash as Martha smiles with her husband next to her.

Martha stands with her husband Ralphie and their two children in front of a house by a lake, surrounded by a picket fence.

Mrs. Mayberry *Narrating* Between the talk shows and the donation bullshit, she made so much goddamn cash... getting shot was the best thing to happen to her!

The scene cuts to Martha standing at a podium with "VNN" on it. A news reporter holds out a microphone among several other microphones.

Reporter: You're a hero!