~The Black king~

Once upon a time there was an unknown kingdom called "Mėzsire" there was the castle of the most feared king of the kingdom the king was called "dark lord the second" they called him that because of him being mostly pure evil. But the king "Dark lord" has a son named Phil the second, Phil wasn't like his father because he had a pure heart but his father wanted him to be cruel like him —How disappointed I am in you son...— said the king very disappointed of him —you can't be nice with everyone Phil.. because one day they'll laugh at you dear phil- said the king —i'm very sorry dear father... it's just that my pure heart dosen't let me be like you..— said Phil the second very said, after the king and his son where done talking the king left to decapitate another villager who hated him that much one day Phil the second found a beautiful princess in the poison ivy singing to the bird's –excuse m-ma'am– said Phil the second very nervous –oh hello– said the princess –what are you doing in the ivy? It's dangerous– said Phil –well I was just singing to the bird's. Did that annoy you?– said the princess –N-No I just don't want you to get hurt..– said Phil the second, while Phil was talking to ivy the second her mother the queen ivy the first called her to come back ivy with a sweet voice said goodbye to Phil the second and walked away –i see you found you're love son– said the king with a proud voice –father...?– said Phil the second confused –i know she's very pretty, her mother the Queen said she wants you to marry her– said the king –marry her..? M-Me?– said Phil nervous about marring the princess ivy the second, after all that talking Phil went back to his room while the King was busy.

–I'm not gonna fail to my father– said Phil very nervous –are you ok? Sir Phil?– said the knight that's protecting him
–yeah I'm scared to fail to my dear father..– said Phil very scared –i really wish to help you but I'm just a knight on duty, like protecting you sir– said the knight.

{Year's later then of the meeting}
Phil the second was ready to marry the princess "ivy the second", the wedding was going really perfect and nothing failed, then the King Phil the second lost his pure heart after someone calling ivy the second a witch –everyone SILENT!!- said king Phil the second while hugging the queen ivy the second –why is everyone calling me a witch...?- said queen ivy the second –Don't worry dear.. everything will be ok..– said Phil the second after he sent the Knight's to kill everyone. Then the king Phil the second one day decapitated one of his jester's but he didn't know the jester sent him a horrible curse that will ruin his life forever and ever whit his own kingdom of death –those who kill me, those who will suffer– Said the jester after dying.
Then Phil sawed his hands we're melting and black liquid comes out, black horn's come out and a large tail whit spike's comes out... The curse is getting him –whats happening to me!?– said Phil the second –ohohoho dear Phil the second I told you "those who kill me, those who suffer" but you didn't heard me clear– said the Jester laughing then the king was turning into a monster and his kingdom was getting cursed and then the king was chained up to the celling by plenty Cain's all over his body –MAKE IT STOP!!– said Phil the second slowly turning into the real monster he is –i would like to help but no....my majesssty King Phil.. I mean dark king– said the Jester laughing at the king for all gus acts he did to everyone the king was just doing nothing in silent thinking about all he did –it's my fault...– said the king in tear's
-Story by Vampirefloxi
02/17/2023