3 ♡ [NOT PROOFREAD]

lowercase intended for this chapter.

===============================

"y/n? helloo? earth to y/n!" the twin braided male exclaimed. "y/n, are you coming or not?" xiao said, a bit annoyed. as you finally got out of your trancelike state you couldn't help but notice that all the members were staring at you expectantly. you shook your head furiously and started apolgizing and explaining. half of them just laughed it off and claimed that it was fine which calmed you down a bit. "well, shall we go now?" aether asked whilst earning a nod from you and the rest of the group. "alright then, let's go!" heizou cheered as you guys got in the car.

~

after about 20 or 30 minutes you guys finally got to the studio where the photoshoot would be held. "woah..." you said as you examined the building. it had 2 floors and was painted shades of gray. "cool, isn't it?" someone suddenly said which caused you to get startled. you turned around to see that it was only kazuha. he chuckled at your reaction and apologized. "sorry for scaring you." he said softly "it's.. it's alright."

"c'mon, let's go already." xiao huffed which caught your attention. you found yourself talking with kazuha soon after on the way. it was nothing too special, just some small talk. after 5 minutes, you guys finally got to the room. almost immediately, you were greeted by a beautiful woman who had the same haircolor as kazuha. "good, you guys are here early." she said sternly. suddenly, she glanced at you and raised her eyebrow. "hmm.. nevermind then. i was gonna say how the other model backed out last minute since her mother got hospitalized. but, it seems you guys have solved your own problem without even knowing. good job." the woman said with an approving look plastered on her face.

"w-wait, hold on- are you suggesting that i sub for the previous model?!" you said, half yelling. "yes, i am." the woman confirmed "but i don't know h-" "we'll help you, don't worry." aether said, cutting you off while he put a hand on your shoulder giving you a soft smile. "a-alright then.." you said, still nervous.

the lady hummed in approvalm, "my name is ningguang. by the way, i'm kazuhas mother." she explained "please, do follow me." she added which you obliged to. ningguang led you to the dressing room which had about 3 people inside it. "i'll leave you in their hands, i'll be tending to the boys now. good luck, you'll need it." she said, leaving almost immediately not even letting you respond.

"heh.. so you're the new model?" a girl suddenly said, you turned around to see a pale girl looking back at you. "i'm yelan, i'll be helping you with what clothes you'll be wearing. the blue haired girl over there is ganyu, she'll style your hair. and the other one is keqing, she'll do your makeup." she explained whilst you only nodded in response. "i suggest you choose your clothes now." she said, bringing out a clothing rack from behind her.

~

after some time, you decided on a white crocheted cardigan paired with a short baby pink dress that had heart patterns adoring it and poofy sleeves. along with it came white stockings and white mary janes. for the accesories it was just a pink and white hairclip and a necklace with a heart charm on it. "hm.. that looks good on you." yelan complimented as she got a good look of you.

after a few fixing up here and there, you finally got your hair fixed. it was nothing special and just some curls at the end of your hair. after, you got your makeup which was also nothing too special since keqing claimed you were already "prettier enough." it was only some eyeliner, mascara, a light amount of eyeshadow, blush, and lipgloss.

(here's what basically what it'd look like hehe. the stockings are plain white so you are free to ignore the gold accents on the ones in the image below!)

 the stockings are plain white so you are free to ignore the gold accents on the ones in the image below!)

after what felt like centuries of tocuhing up, you were finally up and ready to go. you quickly thanked keqing, ganyu, and yelan. you made your way out of the dressing room and went back to the set. it was only now that you realized that the theme of the photoshoot was about valentines as you saw the heart decors on set. you mentally slapped yourself for your stupidity.

you didn't see any of the 5wirl members or ningguang so you assumed that they were still getting ready, considering they were a group. after some time,  all of them finally showed up. surprisingly, their clothes were in the same color palette as yours which you found kinda cute.

by now, it was finally time for the photoshoot. they were doing group photos first so you had time to think things through. "how the hell did i even get myself into this mess?!" you thought, asking yourself. it all started out as a meet and greet, nothing more. was this fate or something??
a few minutes passed, you didn't even realize they were done taking photos, being so caught up with your own thoughts.

"alright, n/n! it's your time to shine!~" venti cheered, scaring you a bit. "n/n..?" you asked. "your nickname, silly!" he replied, you only flustered in response and shook your head. "so.. how exactly does this work?" you asked, confusion lacing your words.

"well, you just basically pose with us and stuff.." kazuha explained, "the poses are nothing special, though! just hugs.. i think.." he added quickly. your mind raced, hugging?! with your favorite idols??! no way.. but also yes way, you get the point.

"y/n? hello?" kazuha suddenly said, distracting you from your thoughts. "oh! uh, yeah..?" you asked "your first few photos are with xiao, venti, me, heizou, then aether. after that, well.. that concludes the photoshoot." he said, smiling a bit at the end. you glanced a bit at xiao, he was wearing khaki jeans along with a white jacket and a pink sweater on the inside.

"alright, let's not delay this any further." xiao said, gesturing for you to follow him. both of you were now infront of the camera, somewhere in the crowd, ganyu, keqing, and yelan. probably there to touch up models after the photos. "alright, xiao and... you are?" the director queried. "y/n." you simply said, "alright, ms. y/n and xiao. hmm.. please kneel down a bit, y/n go behind xiao and place your head on top of his. give your best smile, y/n! xiao, make sure to look extra annoyed." the director exclaimed, both you and xiao obliging to his orders.

"perfect.. now, both of you.. xiao, face y/n, lift her chin up a bit with your finger then make sure you look like you're about to kiss!" the director announced.

"EHH?!" both you and xiao yelled in unison. "hehe, you heard me."

NOT PROOFREAD.

wc: 1161

fun fact: this chapter was physically written in my notebook during class. :)