1 ♡ [PROOFREAD]

IT was early in the morning, perhaps 8 or 9 AM. You were currently doing your daily routine, which was basically just scrolling through Twitter on your phone. Liking random stuff about 5WIRL along with a new boy band with the name DCKZ, whose members consisted of Diluc, Childe, Kaeya and Zhongli.

You knew all four of them. Dare say you were even friends with them. You knew them from highschool, all meeting in accident because of a group project. You were basically like their little sister, and to you they were like your older brothers. They were always there for you and would be your test subjects for trying out new things with make up.

Anyways, moving on. You were proud of them, you clicked on the post proceeding to reply the following—

Laughing to yourself about the comment for a few seconds, right after you then received a notifaction from the official 5WIRL account

Laughing to yourself about the comment for a few seconds, right after you then received a notifaction from the official 5WIRL account. You jolted up from your comfortable position earlier and immediately rushed to check the notifaction.

To say you were excited was an understatement, you were ecstatic and was ready to bring out your almost emptied wallet

To say you were excited was an understatement, you were ecstatic and was ready to bring out your almost emptied wallet. Even if it would take thousands of mora just to see them, you'd do anything. God, even ask mora from Childe. (You have promised to yourself since the start of your friendship with him to never ask a favor from him involving having to spend mora.)

Waiting 15 minutes was like a decade, at long last you finally saw the notification of 5WIRL going live. You quickly clicked on the notification, being met by the bright bold words "Stream starting soon!", you sighed knowing you had to wait like, 5 more minutes. While waiting, you heard some shuffling and yells from the members in the stream. You laughed at the thought of the members flailing around to get the stream perfected. 

You suddenly heard a feminine voice who you assumed belonged to their manager, Jean, saying it was time to start their stream considering 8 minutes already passed.
After a few seconds, you were finally greeted by the faces of the idols—Venti, Xiao, Aether, Kazuha and Heizou— of your favorite band.

~

"HELLO EVERYONEEE!!" Venti, the twin braided male exclaimed, waving his hands infront of the camera to greet the viewers. The chat was eventually spammed with "I love you"'s and "Hello"'s from the aforementioned viewers. The rest of the members proceeded to wave at the camera in a way to greet their lovely viewers.